Anyone headed to Indy for the Porsche Sports Car Together Fest?

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Panamera ST, '21 Taycan CT4
Country flag
i was there saturday! good times!
I think I saw your car in the lot and on video from the Parade laps - black Michigan plate?

If so, we were the only two cross turismos I spotted there on Saturday not including the ones on display.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jonbek

jonbek

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
White with IL plate. Where the video? I’m curious!
I think I saw your car in the lot and on video from the Parade laps - black Michigan plate?

If so, we were the only two cross turismos I spotted there on Saturday not including the ones on display.
White with white IL a plate. Where’s the video you reference, I’m curious!

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
White with IL plate. Where the video? I’m curious!

White with white IL a plate. Where’s the video you reference, I’m curious!
So there must have been at least three!

Here 6:36:42

B_TaycanTurbo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
So there must have been at least three!

Here 6:36:42

Nice! Thank you for the link. I was there Friday, Saturday and Sunday with my frozen blue turbo. Had a great time watching the races and all the other events. On Sunday, Porsche Cars North America and their marketing company interviewed me on my experience driving the Taycan from New Mexico to the event. 1,300 miles to get there and 2,600 mile round trip using Electrify America and one hotel charger overnight. Zero charging costs the entire trip.

Jrkennedy37

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nice! Thank you for the link. I was there Friday, Saturday and Sunday with my frozen blue turbo. Had a great time watching the races and all the other events. On Sunday, Porsche Cars North America and their marketing company interviewed me on my experience driving the Taycan from New Mexico to the event. 1,300 miles to get there and 2,600 mile round trip using Electrify America and one hotel charger overnight. Zero charging costs the entire trip.
Very cool!!

You must have been two cars behind me on Saturday’s parade laps. I posted a recap of my roadtrip from Dallas in the trip section, along with photos from SCTF.
Sponsored

Last edited: