Anyone know how to find the digital Taycan manual?

Windpower

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, BMW X3, Taycan RWD Coffee
Country flag
There are a number of items in the Index of the printed manual which say "Further information can be found in the digital manual" (example: Displaying/editing e-mails . . ). On page 4 of the printed manual it says "Owners Manual - Digital" and says its available as an app. I installed the 'Good to know' app but I can't find the digital manual.
Anyone know how to find this? It's also supposed to be in the PCM but I'd prefer to read this manual on my iPad.
Sponsored

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I’m not sure it’s exactly what you are looking for, but in the Good To Know app select the car under Car selection, select Taycan, then the MY (newest in there currently is a 04/21 MY21). It takes some time to download but it will have the manual, videos, interactive pictures, and a Porsche Connect manual. You will find it under Home, or My Content will take you there as well, once it’s fully downloaded.

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
My Porsche: click “details” to the right of your model name, inside of that you get three option, the most right should say “manual”.

OP
OP
Windpower

Windpower

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. I tried that but it doesn't seem to be loading onto my phone. There seem to be three versions and none download. I'll check again over the weekend in case the download site is down.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Interestingly whilst I do not appear to have received a paper manual (and TBH not bothered by that), Suncoast for example are selling up to MY 2022 paper Taycan Manuals!

So presumably they were in fact created - did anyone here actually get one of these with their car? And if the argument is to save resources, have a look at the two MONSTROUS paper-back tomes that came with the mobile charger in your car!!! Bizarre.

scav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (2022)
Country flag
I assumed it was less about resources and more about wanting software to play a role and not create confusion by having the manual not reflect the car in future iterations of the software.

Climax_F82

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
22 Taycan
Country flag
There are a number of items in the Index of the printed manual which say "Further information can be found in the digital manual" (example: Displaying/editing e-mails . . ). On page 4 of the printed manual it says "Owners Manual - Digital" and says its available as an app. I installed the 'Good to know' app but I can't find the digital manual.
Anyone know how to find this? It's also supposed to be in the PCM but I'd prefer to read this manual on my iPad.
PM me your email and I can send you a PDF for the owner's manual. It won't let me post it here. File is too large.

Porsche Taycan Anyone know how to find the digital Taycan manual? Capture.PNG

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
EDIT - Man I must be loosing it - went back to the car and rechecked the glove box which I did think was rather low capacity first inspection :) - and sure enough very neatly tucked in there in the dark is the manual and other docs. - embarrassing, please ignore post!!

Interestingly whilst I do not appear to have received a paper manual (and TBH not bothered by that), Suncoast for example are selling up to MY 2022 paper Taycan Manuals!

So presumably they were in fact created - did anyone here actually get one of these with their car? And if the argument is to save resources, have a look at the two MONSTROUS paper-back tomes that came with the mobile charger in your car!!! Bizarre.

OP
OP
Windpower

Windpower

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
PM me your email and I can send you a PDF for the owner's manual.
Thanks but I have the full owners manual. I’m trying to find the supplement which Porsche calls “digital manual”. If you look in the Index of the manual, all of the items without a page number say “digital manual” with a footnote pointing to page 4, which further points to a “digital manual” as part of their app.

in the Good To Know app select the car under Car selection, select Taycan, then the MY (newest in there currently is a 04/21 MY21). It takes some time to download but it will have the manual, videos, interactive pictures
I see the link but it’s not downloading. I think I’ll try again tomorrow. Thanks in any event!

ericj320

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I see the link but it’s not downloading. I think I’ll try again tomorrow. Thanks in any event!
I will add, it took a long while to download, like a day or so. I think it will only download while the app is actually open. But now that you mention it not downloading, I tried adding it to my iPad last night and it wasn’t doing much of anything, if at all.
Sponsored