Anyone know what this symbol on the instrument cluster means?

WalterG

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
I've enjoyed my Taycan for a couple of weeks :) and this is the first time I'm seeing this symbol on the top right of the instrument panel. Can't find it in the manual so thought I'd see if anyone has an idea what it may mean? Thanks!
Porsche Taycan Anyone know what this symbol on the instrument cluster means? 1603757775949
Sponsored

Dlurker20

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Acura MDX, Mini Cooper
Country flag
I've enjoyed my Taycan for a couple of weeks :) and this is the first time I'm seeing this symbol on the top right of the instrument panel. Can't find it in the manual so thought I'd see if anyone has an idea what it may mean? Thanks!
1603757775949.png
You have 5 minutes to jet and get warm before snow? I’ve never seen the symbol, would love to know the real answer!

MissionC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
1603757775949.png
I believe that’s for the interior precool/heat function - i think it’s a countdown timer, so in this case 5 minutes until the function starts precooling or heating.

andyxxl

First Name
andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 S
Country flag
I believe that’s for the interior precool/heat function - i think it’s a countdown timer, so in this case 5 minutes until the function starts precooling or heating.
The other way round: Precooling or heating is running 5 minutes. You can (de-)activate this function.

OP
OP
WalterG

WalterG

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
The other way round: Precooling or heating is running 5 minutes. You can (de-)activate this function.
Thanks! I think I found it in the Good to Know App. It indicates precooling or heating is on for 5 min after unlocking the vehicle.

Porsche Taycan Anyone know what this symbol on the instrument cluster means? 1603792733990

esortho

First Name
Soren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I think it will also show you time left until the car is at your desired temperature if you use the App to remotely start aircon/heating.

OP
OP
WalterG

WalterG

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
Cool! Lol