Anyone option the wood trim and thoughts on it?

Bajas21

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My change date on my 4S is coming in three weeks. I optioned the wood trim and think it looks elegant. Curious if anyone optioned that and if you’re happy with the decision. Thanks for your thoughts.
Sponsored

mandoyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
I didn’t option it, as I went for performance options under my budget. However, the wood finish looks so stylish having seen it, especially on an all slate grey or graphite blue interior.

RoseyPSU

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Aston Martin Vantage
Country flag
My change date on my 4S is coming in three weeks. I optioned the wood trim and think it looks elegant. Curious if anyone optioned that and if you’re happy with the decision. Thanks for your thoughts.
I have the wood trim with the Olea Black/Beige two-tone leather interior. I love it and would do it again in a heartbeat. I can take some pictures for you if you'd like.

OP
OP
Bajas21

Bajas21

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I have the wood trim with the Olea Black/Beige two-tone leather interior. I love it and would do it again in a heartbeat. I can take some pictures for you if you'd like.
I would appreciate that so much!! Thank you. I’m leaning toward keeping it but the options added up quickly and that’s a nice to have, but feel it adds something special to the interior.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
I love the wood with neodyme. Looks like a private jet interior.

OP
OP
Bajas21

Bajas21

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Here you go. As I said, I love it. I wanted the wood and neodyme and am very happy with both. I get lots of compliments on the interior.

Interior1.jpg
Interior2.jpg
Interior3.jpg
Thank you for the pictures. I didn’t know that it was in the backseat as well. Definitely like the look and keeping it. Thanks for your help!

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag
I have it and love it. A nice touch.

dwaltchack

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, ordered TCT Turbo
Country flag
Here you go. As I said, I love it. I wanted the wood and neodyme and am very happy with both. I get lots of compliments on the interior.

Interior1.jpg
Interior2.jpg
Interior3.jpg
which leather is this? I love it.

LovinTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan and 2019 Mercedes S560V
Country flag
Here is how it looks with Truffle Brown. I love it because the wood accent is there, but it blends really well with the leather and there is not a lot of contrast. Just another option, contrast or no contrast, the wood is a good choice.

Porsche Taycan Anyone option the wood trim and thoughts on it? 2