Anyone out there with the Techart wheels on their Taycan?!

tibiafx1

First Name
AC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Chalk with Stealth wrap
Country flag
I was hoping to get some feedback on the looks and drive feel of Techart’s Formula VI wheels specifically designed for the Taycan. I am really in love with the wheel design but hoping to get direct feedback and pictures from those that have them. They are quite expensive so I wanted to do my due diligence first!
Sponsored

DennisB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
I was hoping to get some feedback on the looks and drive feel of Techart’s Formula VI wheels specifically designed for the Taycan. I am really in love with the wheel design but hoping to get direct feedback and pictures from those that have them. They are quite expensive so I wanted to do my due diligence first!
Have them, love them.

changes the complete look of the car. Compliments the lines of the car. Fits perfect in the wheel arches and they are almost flush.

I received a lot of positive comments about the car and it’s a real eye catcher. Most of this is due to the wheels.

Ride quality is perfect for a sportscar and the with the wider tires it’s almost impossible to get it to slide. I haven’t driven another car that takes corners faster than this one.