Anyone place deposit on Taycan waitlist? What # are you on the list?

Series7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 BMW M550i
Country flag
Any of you guys have a Taycan deposit placed yet? Thinking of stopping by closest dealer to drop down a deposit. Anyone happen to know how deep the waitlist is at Porsche Wallingford?
Sponsored

PPK

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I'm on the list at South Bay Porsche in LA as of last week! Now the painful but fun wait...

JayGT4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT4 / Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I finally got my butt down to my dealer and got on the list . Asked for an estimate on when production may be and all my dealer was able to say was probably Q3-Q4 of 2019. Anyone get a different time estimate?

Joe B

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne GTS, Volt
Any of you guys have a Taycan deposit placed yet? Thinking of stopping by closest dealer to drop down a deposit. Anyone happen to know how deep the waitlist is at Porsche Wallingford?
I sent in a deposit last week. They told me the configurator would go active at the end of the year

Jay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
I put my deposit to get on the waiting list with Porsche North Scottsdale (Phoenix) a month or so ago.

Nickatgt

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Tesla Model S75D ; 2013 Lexus RX350
Country flag
I put a deposit at Hennessy Porsche North Atlanta last month. I asked about the size of their list and only got vague response “a lot of people are on the list”.

hawc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf R
Country flag
I have a deposit at Porsche Centre North Toronto in Toronto ON. It was for $1,000. I'm guaranteed something in the first 2 months of production. I heard there are 200 people on their list so far.

DrParis

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 991.2 C4S. Panamera GTS
Country flag
I’m #28 on my list @ Porsche Chandler. I have no idea when I’ll take delivery. I placed the deposit about 2 weeks ago

youngstallion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 997 Porsche C4S, 2017 BMW M3 comp
Deposit placed with Napleton Porsche. I'm told allocation will start late 2019, delivery spring of 2020. I'm ~40th place on the list!

DallasCajun

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 BMW 540i, 2018 Infiniti Q60S
Country flag
Placed my deposit w Park Place in Dallas. Now the slow drip of information from Porsche can keep the anticipation growing. Specs (size, model versions) -> Configurator -> Pricing -> Timeframe -> Production Version -> Test Drive -> Order/Build Process

I know there must be 50+ people ahead of me, so won't be seeing mine until deep into 2020, but will see how many people drop off the list. Maybe my patience will run thin once the 992 hits and I'll be able to talk my wife into that one first ;)

felixtb

First Name
felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche: Taycan R; Tesla: orig Roadster, X, new roadster reserved
Country flag
Placed a $10000 deposit on the 6th of Dec. 2015, the day they officially decided to give the project a green light. The dealer looked at me and said: you want to do what? then they figured out a way that I could leave a deposit for a very much future car/project at the time..... kind of fun they have been sending me pretty much out of date stuff ever since..... the only thing that was new to me was when I was invited to go to the presentation of the Cross Turismo in Geneva last spring. :)

M.K.

2017 911 GTS
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS
Country flag
Placed a $10000 deposit on the 6th of Dec. 2015, the day they officially decided to give the project a green light. The dealer looked at me and said: you want to do what? then they figured out a way that I could leave a deposit for a very much future car/project at the time..... kind of fun they have been sending me pretty much out of date stuff ever since..... the only thing that was new to me was when I was invited to go to the presentation of the Cross Turismo in Geneva last spring. :)
Sounds like you were #1 on their list probably way before #2 came along :) And luck you being invited to such an event. Do you anticipate being invited to presentation of the production models? If you do, please share!

M.K.

2017 911 GTS
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS
Country flag
Placed my deposit w Park Place in Dallas. Now the slow drip of information from Porsche can keep the anticipation growing. Specs (size, model versions) -> Configurator -> Pricing -> Timeframe -> Production Version -> Test Drive -> Order/Build Process

I know there must be 50+ people ahead of me, so won't be seeing mine until deep into 2020, but will see how many people drop off the list. Maybe my patience will run thin once the 992 hits and I'll be able to talk my wife into that one first ;)
From what I've been reading, 50 deposits would probably be a lot at each dealer, so you're likely lower than that on the list.
Sponsored