Anyone receive their CT with Olea Truffle Brown interior??

dmattingly23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I ordered a CT chalk/truffle brown and will share pics when I receive it. But in the meantime curious if anyone rec’d a new CT with truffle brown interior.
Sponsored

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
I ordered a CT chalk/truffle brown and will share pics when I receive it. But in the meantime curious if anyone rec’d a new CT with truffle brown interior.
I have not received (1/22) my CT Dolomite/ truffle brown but had it in my previous car. It’s a beautiful color which many people are afraid of ordering. It’s a very rich color which will look great with the Chalk.

OP
OP

dmattingly23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I have not received (1/22) my CT Dolomite/ truffle brown but had it in my previous car. It’s a beautiful color which many people are afraid of ordering. It’s a very rich color which will look great with the Chalk.
Thank you for the response! That’s very reassuring.

I narrowed it down to Chalk/black, Bordeaux/black, and TB. Ultimately went with TB bc of the (apparently) upgraded feel/overall luxury (Olea) and less likely to grow tire of it.

While I haven’t seen TB in person yet I did a lot of research and my guess was it doesn’t show well in photos and so lot of folks shy away.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I’m still waiting for brown interiror as well…

sfr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4s MY 2021
Country flag
I took the same combination and expecting. Very impatient !

OP
OP

dmattingly23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I took the same combination and expecting. Very impatient !
Interesting. I’m curious, what other interiors did you consider and what made you choose TB?

sfr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4s MY 2021
Country flag
Interesting. I’m curious, what other interiors did you consider and what made you choose TB?
In fact, I ordered directly with TB (I currently have brown interior on my GLC) but in the cooling off period I was considering Basalt Grey/Meranti Brown (too light for me finally) and Race-Tex Graphite Blue (I didn't dare to take it for maintenance) with neodym accents.
And you ?

OP
OP

dmattingly23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
In fact, I ordered directly with TB (I currently have brown interior on my GLC) but in the cooling off period I was considering Basalt Grey/Meranti Brown (too light for me finally) and Race-Tex Graphite Blue (I didn't dare to take it for maintenance) with neodym accents.
And you ?
I was torn btw chalk/black, Bordeaux/black and TB. I’m coming over from a white interior (BMW) which I really liked but didn’t want to worry about staining from kids (I do think chalk interior would look nice). The black/Bordeaux looks beautiful in person but I worries I might grow tired of too much red and it also seemed to whisper “mid life crisis” imho.

sfr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4s MY 2021
Country flag
I was torn btw chalk/black, Bordeaux/black and TB. I’m coming over from a white interior (BMW) which I really liked but didn’t want to worry about staining from kids (I do think chalk interior would look nice). The black/Bordeaux looks beautiful in person but I worries I might grow tired of too much red and it also seemed to whisper “mid life crisis” imho.
Yes you are right. Chalk, too dangerous. Bordeaux will be tiring after some time. And they have also a purple one which I don't understand they propose.
Sponsored

Last edited: