Anyone received a MY22 yet ?

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
I’m curious to know how the PCM 6.0 has improved ?
Sponsored

GerhardF

First Name
Gerhard F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD coming Nov 2021
Country flag
Yes, that`s interesting & important:
Because a lot of software-based problems we can read in this forum!
And if possible please:
Not only PCM 6.0, but also improvements of the lot of the other issues? ---> thanks!

Chris8536

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S (Sold) X7 M50i (sold) cayenne GTS coupe
Country flag
If you look at PCM 6.0 promo information at Porche's website for other cars, it pretty much looks like those vehicles are just getting what the Taycan has had since launch. I'd say its more like we've had PCM 6.0 Beta and now they are going live and launching it across the line.

ffm_dude

First Name
Sasa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
So I received my MY22 a week ago. 4SCT. PCM looks slightly different and has more Icons on the Home menu. But it is way faster. I tried to calculate a route on a loaner I had over a weekend. Around 2000 Miles through Europe. It took so long I gave up. After around 10 minutes I thought it would never make it. When I received my car I tried to calculate the same route. It took around 60-90 seconds and I could have started my trip. Awesome as I tend to go on longer trips from time to time. Also I haven't experienced any flaws so far. All pretty seamless.

Rocky

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, CT4S
Country flag
So I received my MY22 a week ago. 4SCT. PCM looks slightly different and has more Icons on the Home menu. But it is way faster. I tried to calculate a route on a loaner I had over a weekend. Around 2000 Miles through Europe. It took so long I gave up. After around 10 minutes I thought it would never make it. When I received my car I tried to calculate the same route. It took around 60-90 seconds and I could have started my trip. Awesome as I tend to go on longer trips from time to time. Also I haven't experienced any flaws so far. All pretty seamless.
Another thread is concerned about the colour of the spoiler since there is now confusion using the configurator. Images show body-coloured while text says black. Is yours black or body-coloured?
Post a pic, please.

Axdenied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Could you please share a picture of the Home menu with more buttons?

GG77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Cayenne S
Country flag
any chance you tried android auto on there?

OP
OP

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
A big Thank you ? for your feedback !
I should get mine next couple of weeks

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
So looks like the NAV, AUDIO, PHONE, CAR icons moved to main screen instead of lower screen. I prefer then on the lower screen as they are easier to access.