Anyone stuck at ORDER FREEZE status since April 1st week ?

Z4S

First Name
Zayed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camaro SS 2010, BMW X6M 2020, Taycan 4S (Aug/Sept)
Country flag
Torino is currently sitting at NAB Anchorage and seems to be running late, ETS has been updated to 07/05/2022 with an ETA of July 07/25/2022 to reach AD port. Not looking good and might slip to August delivery :'(
Porsche Taycan Anyone stuck at ORDER FREEZE status since April 1st week ? 1656099887969
Sponsored

Sid

First Name
Asim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari F430, Cayenne Turbo, Taycan GTS
Country flag
My Taycan GTS production was completed on May 12 but still not getting any update on shipment. Last update to me was on 17 June by the dealer that they had asked the factory for priority cars shipment first. Mine was one of them. Will follow up with the dealer in a day or so. Truth be told was always told to expect June/July delivery with April production. Extra one month for the green stitching.

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2022 arriving this week
Country flag
same here and Abu Dhabi dealer still saying, no update on shipping.
Poor company taking forever to update. Very bad experience and very casual.

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag
How did you get this info ?
Im not able to find this ship in marine traffic website

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag
My Taycan GTS production was completed on May 12 but still not getting any update on shipment. Last update to me was on 17 June by the dealer that they had asked the factory for priority cars shipment first. Mine was one of them. Will follow up with the dealer in a day or so. Truth be told was always told to expect June/July delivery with April production. Extra one month for the green stitching.
exactly same here man!

May 12 its over and now more than a month gone and still no update.
~super pissed with the company now!

Sid

First Name
Asim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ferrari F430, Cayenne Turbo, Taycan GTS
Country flag
So received an email update today from the dealer saying:

’I am sure you’re well aware of the disruptions in supply chain on a global level caused by the pandemic and recent geo political developments in Western Europe.

‘While its impact was first felt on manufacturing, it has also adversely effected shipping. All logistics companies are facing the problems of port congestions, re-routing and increased travel times.

The good news is that we have confirmation from Porsche AG that the production of your car has been completed. However on account of the above mentioned reasons, we are currently unable to ascertain how long it would take for your car to reach UAE.

We are working closely with Porsche to find a solution and are hopeful that the situation will normalize sooner than later. We will contact you as soon as an accurate timeframe for the arrival of your car is available.’

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag
So received an email today from the dealer saying:

I am sure you’re well aware of the disruptions in supply chain on a global level caused by the pandemic and recent geo political developments in Western Europe.

‘While its impact was first felt on manufacturing, it has also adversely effected shipping. All logistics companies are facing the problems of port congestions, re-routing and increased travel times.

The good news is that we have confirmation from Porsche AG that the production of your car has been completed. However on account of the above mentioned reasons, we are currently unable to ascertain how long it would take for your car to reach UAE.

We are working closely with Porsche to find a solution and are hopeful that the situation will normalize sooner than later. We will contact you as soon as an accurate timeframe for the arrival of your car is available.’
Sid, mine has been sitting in the port since may 15. That’s the crazy part.
and problem is some thing else because cars built in June 10 have been shipped to the respective countries but may 10 cars still waiting.
Something is fishy

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag
I just checked my order screenshot.
Attached it here.

It seems it was all planned to keep car waiting at the port for 2 months unnecessarily for no reasons and exactly thats how its going on.

The car is sitting in port since 20th week.
And in the screenshot, it says, they will ship on 30th week only.
Which is July last week.

That means car wont be reaching till Aug last week.
I so hate these guys!

Porsche Taycan Anyone stuck at ORDER FREEZE status since April 1st week ? WhatsApp Image 2022-05-10 at 9.39.21 AM

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag
And here is the latest ship schedule.
Seems the car will leave on 9th Aug 2022 and will reach Abu Dhabi on 7th Sept 2022.
Porsche Taycan Anyone stuck at ORDER FREEZE status since April 1st week ? Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 10.03.29 PM

Hegi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That Really sucks
At least you got some information. Here in germany i get even less information about current status which is astonishing.

Z4S

First Name
Zayed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camaro SS 2010, BMW X6M 2020, Taycan 4S (Aug/Sept)
Country flag
Attached it here.

It seems it was all planned to keep car waiting at the port for 2 months unnecessarily for no reasons and exactly thats how its going on.

Which is July last week.

I so hate these guys!

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-10 at 9.39.21 AM.jpeg
Im not quite sure if the details are right, but exit compound Bremerhaven (V336) is when it boards the ship and leaves the port in Germany while entry port (D002) is when it reaches Abu Dhabi Port since some of the sheets show a delivery date on the same week when it exits the port (D003).

On my schedule it shows exit compound Bremerhaven on the 28th week (this week).

Viewing Marinetraffic I can see Hoegh Jeddah arriving really soon and I’m hoping they’ll load our cars on it but won’t keep my hopes up.

Joe121

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne
Country flag
Hey! I’m in
Attached it here.

Which is July last week.

I so hate these guys!

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-10 at 9.39.21 AM.jpeg
Hey! I’m in the same boat, no clarity on the shipping or delivery date to Dubai. How did you get access to this?

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Im not quite sure if the details are right, but exit compound Bremerhaven (V336) is when it boards the ship and leaves the port in Germany while entry port (D002) is when it reaches Abu Dhabi Port since some of the sheets show a delivery date on the same week when it exits the port (D003).

On my schedule it shows exit compound Bremerhaven on the 28th week (this week).

Viewing Marinetraffic I can see Hoegh Jeddah arriving really soon and I’m hoping they’ll load our cars on it but won’t keep my hopes up.
1. That is what my understanding is too. Going by ship dates, cars should have already got loaded on 7th July ship and it will arrive on 5th AUG 2022. You can see the ship dates which I posted above.
And 30th week is exactly 5th AUG delivery date.
But in that case, the dealership should confirm that, they have got the ship loading details from 7th July, but till now they say nothing.

OP
OP
soamz

soamz

First Name
Soumendra
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey! I’m in

Hey! I’m in the same boat, no clarity on the shipping or delivery date to Dubai. How did you get access to this?
You ordered from Dubai or abu Dhabi showroom ?
And when ?

Joe121

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne
Country flag
You ordered from Dubai or abu Dhabi showroom ?
And when ?
Dubai, was allocated for May production and was completed in June. Car is currently at the port. Beyond that have 0 visibility since I am not sure how to access the tracking tool
Sponsored