Anyone Traded a 4s for a turbo/turbo S??

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
I bought a 2021 4S in late December and I absolutely love the spec of the car (I bought a dealer spec not my own). I traded my Tesla model 3 performance for it. Subsequently my 992 turbo S finally cleared CARB and customs and I got it the first week of February at PEC LA.

I have to say I’m not even that excited to drive the 911 as the Taycan is such an amazing car. In contrast I have about 1900 miles on my Taycan and about 150 on the 911. Sure that will change a little when it’s warmer as the 911 is a cabriolet

I know it may seem silly but now I’m considering trading the 4s and ordering a turbo or turbo S. I haven’t driven one yet as I’m afraid if I do there is no turning back. I know for daily driving the 4S is a perfect car but still. I assume I’ll take a biggish hit on resale? But maybe not - unsure on the market. Is the difference that noticeable?

Cheers
Sponsored

Torv

First Name
Torv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Man, you've got the perfect garage. Jealousy is oozing from every pore in my body. Yes, it's silly.

JimBob

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Tried this for a 4S to a Turbo (MY2020). Cost to trade was at least $20,000 so walked away. To change model years was a whole lot more.
Sponsored