First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Hi all,

I am able to see the Apple Music app , however I cannot search for any music . Is anybody else facing the same problem ?

thank you
Sponsored

Doc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Does anything come up when you press "List" while on Apple Music? If not, then this is the Apple Music software problem (that the new up-date does not seem to solve). Sometimes if you toggle the privacy setting to active, then toggle it back to inactive, it'll start to work again. Otherwise, try a reboot then do the privacy toggle again. Obviously, don't try it while driving...there are better ways to go!

OP
OP

Dancarusa

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Does anything come up when you press "List" while on Apple Music? If not, then this is the Apple Music software problem (that the new up-date does not seem to solve). Sometimes if you toggle the privacy setting to active, then toggle it back to inactive, it'll start to work again. Otherwise, try a reboot then do the privacy toggle again. Obviously, don't try it while driving...there are better ways to go!
Thank you for the tips I will try it

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Hi all,

I am able to see the Apple Music app , however I cannot search for any music . Is anybody else facing the same problem ?

thank you
Re-link your Apple ID with your Porsche Connect ID and repeat for Apple Podcasts.

OP
OP

Dancarusa

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Thank you for the tips I will try it
I was able to see it but only if I chose it from my iPhone first . I could not select direct from app in the car .
Sponsored