Apple Music losing signal

Tazboy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G550, RR, Taycan
Country flag
I am in the DC Metro area and I feel that my Apple Music (built in) loses signal randomly and hangs... sometimes the LTE sign goes away and sometime the signal bars are at a minimum. I have Verizon on my phone also but whenever the car loses signal, my phone always is fine. Any fixes?

Also, i got my car 2 weeks ago, the Veriozn LTE for apple music is free for few months or will it stay free as long as I have Apple music?
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
You can use your Apple Music that is separate from the free offering from Porsche if you already have it.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I am in the DC Metro area and I feel that my Apple Music (built in) loses signal randomly and hangs... sometimes the LTE sign goes away and sometime the signal bars are at a minimum. I have Verizon on my phone also but whenever the car loses signal, my phone always is fine. Any fixes?

Also, i got my car 2 weeks ago, the Veriozn LTE for apple music is free for few months or will it stay free as long as I have Apple music?
There seems to be an issue with buffering when using Apple Music via the cars PCM system. It may loose signal but it also is much more sensitive to any handover between cell towers. Why not try to play Apple Music on your phone and connect to the car via Apple CarPlay. Either via USB connection or Wireless. It works better for me that way.

Secondly, if you hve a subscription to Apple Music for your phone, then that can be configured for the car directly as well. Then you are not limited to the free time Porsche will give you. How to do that is described in the Porsche Good to Know app.

Try it out.
Sponsored