Kingske

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S, 2024 BMW X3, 2014 BMW 3 GT
Country flag
My apologies if this issue has already been discussed in another thread, but I did not find anything after a quick forum search. As soon as it became available, I installed the Apple Podcasts capability on my 2020 4S. It worked beautifully. A couple of days ago, the Podcasts link disappeared from my PCM under the Media button and I could not find a way to get it back. On my iPhone's My Porsche app the Podcasts function still shows as linked and active under Functions - PCM Services (as does Spotify which is not visible on my car's PCM either). The My Porsche app does show a "potential connection issues" warning with the recommendation to deactivate the private address setting for the car's WiFi connection, but that did not help. Anybody out there have a clue? Thanks for your suggestions or observations.
Sponsored

carboard123

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4s 1972 911T Targa
Country flag
This happens from time to time - no explanation as to why. It will reappear again in a few hours (when you start the car again) or you can do a 2 finger reset. Same thing happens with Apple Music.

DerekS

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS
Country flag
Yep. Can confirm this.

We really need a dedicated subforum for PCM bugs where we can enter each one, steps to reproduce (if known), workarounds (if any) etc.

I think it would help Porsche help us.
Sponsored