Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Anyone that was on Freedom Ace in Jacksonville, FL have there TYD updated to “In channel” or “Entry Port”?
According to TYD my car missed being removed from the boat and is now sailing randomly away from the dealer to another port in Brunswick GA???
Sponsored

dtranquillo

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Anyone that was on Freedom Ace in Jacksonville, FL have there TYD updated to “In channel” or “Entry Port”?
According to TYD my car missed being removed from the boat and is now sailing randomly away from the dealer to another port in Brunswick GA???
Same situation here too. I’m figuring it’s just a delay in TYD updating. Or at least hoping it is.

OP
OP
gnop1950

gnop1950

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag
Here is a picture that was taken today, at 1057 MST, of the Grand Legacy going through the Panama Canal Pedro Miguel locks. Looks like my car may well arrive in San Diego in April but definitely a May delivery now.

Porsche Taycan April 2022 Deliveries 1650218423942

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
We were on the SFL Conductor, disembarked in Jax late last month….it skipped by the port channel entry, etc simply went on vessel straight to port processing….it stayed in the status from 3/31 until 4/8….then finally ticked to en route to dealer. We took delivery eight days ago, April 10. I think you’re experiencing a similar lag in TYD updating.

Last edited:

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 650s, Mustang ME, Taycan CT4
Country flag
Congratulations to everyone receiving your taycan! I received my CT4 2 weeks ago and the honeymoon is not over yet. The only glitch I've noticed so far is for some reason mine is missing charging planner so whenever I planned a long trip, the PCM will show a negative battery% upon destination instead of adding charging stops. I started a thread and so far there are 3 of us having the same problems in the forum:

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/missing-charging-planner.10311/

We have reached out to Porsche support and they are currently looking into it. For those of you with builds after mid-January, if you can kindly check whether you have the charging planner in your nav. I suspect there are many of us out there. To check, you click on navigation, then the 3 dots at the down right corner, there should be "route options" or "charging planner" depending on the version of your PCM. If you have "route options", look for charging planner as a submenu.

Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
My TYD just updated to Port Processing complete (in JAX). But the same time it updated to complete (4/18) it bumped out the en route to dealer a week more to almost 3 weeks from now (5/06). That seems an insane amount of time to wait for a truck…. I’m only 170 miles from the port…. Anyone else seeing part shortages, software problems, or whatever else Porsche could create on a RWD version in port now?

Fsudoles

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Porsche Taycan RWD
Country flag
My TYD just updated to Port Processing complete (in JAX). But the same time it updated to complete (4/18) it bumped out the en route to dealer a week more to almost 3 weeks from now (5/06). That seems an insane amount of time to wait for a truck…. I’m only 170 miles from the port…. Anyone else seeing part shortages, software problems, or whatever else Porsche could create on a RWD version in port now?
TYD never varied from the date of arrival as 4/15 for us even though the ship arrived early. Hang in there….ours sat in Jax for ten days….and then it went from INT to dealer to Arrived at the dealer on Day Ten. You still may be good for late April….our dealer is about 300 miles from Jax.

Allegedly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender, '22 Ford Bronco, '22 Tayc
Country flag
Not really. I got a Defender and a Bronco this year and both took about that amount of time waiting for their final short trips to the dealer Defender was also Jax). There's a trucker shortage and the world is just a slower place.

My Taycan also arrived with yours on Freedom Ace. Just be happy it didn't Felicity Ace.

Last edited:

Marcad80

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Not really. I got a Defender and a Bronco this year and both took about that amount of time waiting for their final short trips to the dealer Defender was also Jax). There's a trucker shortage and the world is just a slower place.

My Taycan also arrived with yours on Freedom Ace. Just be happy it didn't Felicity Ace.
good point on the Felocity Ace. What does your TYD show for en route and dealer?

thought about day tripping to JAX to visit it, but that didn’t work out very well when I visited it in Emden DE a month ago….

Porsche Taycan April 2022 Deliveries F4466621-D92D-4B6F-959E-DED64F607A31

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
Congratulations to everyone receiving your taycan! I received my CT4 2 weeks ago and the honeymoon is not over yet. The only glitch I've noticed so far is for some reason mine is missing charging planner so whenever I planned a long trip, the PCM will show a negative battery% upon destination instead of adding charging stops. I started a thread and so far there are 3 of us having the same problems in the forum:

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/missing-charging-planner.10311/

We have reached out to Porsche support and they are currently looking into it. For those of you with builds after mid-January, if you can kindly check whether you have the charging planner in your nav. I suspect there are many of us out there. To check, you click on navigation, then the 3 dots at the down right corner, there should be "route options" or "charging planner" depending on the version of your PCM. If you have "route options", look for charging planner as a submenu.
Congrats on getting your car. I've been waiting and waiting and at the verge of losing the patience. Will let you know if I gave this issue when I get my car.

Pandsw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
McLaren 650s, Mustang ME, Taycan CT4
Country flag
Congrats on getting your car. I've been waiting and waiting and at the verge of losing the patience. Will let you know if I gave this issue when I get my car.
Hang in there. It's so worth the wait. The missing charging planner is an issue but really not, because I can easily use ABRP and plugshare, but it's a nice feature to have when there's an emergency that doesn't allow time to plan a trip or when I'm just too lazy.

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hang in there. It's so worth the wait. The missing charging planner is an issue but really not, because I can easily use ABRP and plugshare, but it's a nice feature to have when there's an emergency that doesn't allow time to plan a trip or when I'm just too lazy.
My TYD now shows 05/20 😭

Allegedly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender, '22 Ford Bronco, '22 Tayc
Country flag
good point on the Felocity Ace. What does your TYD show for en route and dealer?

thought about day tripping to JAX to visit it, but that didn’t work out very well when I visited it in Emden DE a month ago….

F4466621-D92D-4B6F-959E-DED64F607A31.jpeg
Heading to Orlando.

It says 15 days but that has changed a few times in the last week. Went from 13 when it was last at sea to 21 when it landed and it seems to drop by 2 days every 24 hours or so.

If you do go to Jax, bring a drone. If it's still there next next weekend, I'll do it.

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My TYD now shows 05/20 😭
Got a word from my agent that all CTs at Benicia are missing a part and awaiting shipment from Germany. Hence the delay. He still doesn't know what part or us yet, when that part will be here, etc.

Sf-bay-taycan-seeker

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT Turbo S, Tesla X, Tesla Y
Country flag