April 2023 Deliveries

solid_snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
weird, my car on TYD just updated to tell me my car has left yesterday(3/29) the port for davisville, arriving in davisville projected for 4/12 and subsequently coming to dealer 4/19. But i cant figure out what boat its on, i thought it would be put on the siem aristotle but thats still in emden port. I wonder if TYD updated early or if theres another boat I'm unaware of. I'm guessing TYD just updated early
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
TYD has officially bumped my build to leave Emden on 4/7…. looks like missing two earlier vessel opportunities and now scheduled for the SFL Conductor to Davisville. My delivery has been pushed by 3 weeks so far with an estimated end of April date.
In an unexpected surprise, my build moved to the next stage and has left Emden for Davisville. The latest TYD dates don’t exactly line up with the latest vessel schedule… but likely Siem Aristotle, I think.

Porsche Taycan April 2023 Deliveries 0C27DE84-D43B-463F-950E-98B03B3B75C5

@solid_snake - did your TYD update? Hoping you made the latest vessel to depart Emden for Davisville as well!

OP
OP
Fall7St8nd

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
weird, my car on TYD just updated to tell me my car has left yesterday(3/29) the port for davisville, arriving in davisville projected for 4/12 and subsequently coming to dealer 4/19. But i cant figure out what boat its on, i thought it would be put on the siem aristotle but thats still in emden port. I wonder if TYD updated early or if theres another boat I'm unaware of. I'm guessing TYD just updated early
Sorry for unnecessary @mention, I missed your post, as I was typing mine.

Same… thinking Siem Aristotle. Either way, I’ll take arriving a few days earlier than the last TYD update provided!

laua

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, V60, CT4S incoming
Country flag
Porsche Taycan April 2023 Deliveries IMG_0877

Mine just departed port as well. I think it was SIEM Aristotle that was originally scheduled for Emden on the 25th but shows up as being on Emden on the 28th per public sources. Pretty excited! Hope it has a heater.

solid_snake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
My SA let me know Siem Aristotle should be the boat my car is on. I think TYD is semi accurate but the boat(siem aristotle) actually hasnt left emden port yet. It seems like these boats sit at the port for about 5 days being loaded up with cars before leaving emden. My guess is Siem Aristotle departs within the next few days as its already been in port for 2 days

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB EQE SUV 350+, ‘23 Taycan RWD coming soon
Country flag
I've been unable to confirm that I'm on the Siem Confucious but all signs point in that direction. It left Halifax today and scheduled to arrive in Jacksonville in 3 days.

The car is a RWD ordered 8/25, freeze date 12/15, build complete on 2/20, left Emden 3/13

vroomer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, MB GLS 550
Country flag
Yeah, no communication from Porsche whatsoever, other than what is listed on TYD. Never received any emails, SA doesn't update either. Had to go sleuthing myself.

Go2mars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Model X, Waiting on Taycan 4s chalk
Country flag
Sunshine ACE, was in Emden for 1d 15h and just left 4/5 headed to Jacksonville Fl and hopefully to Houston after.
Did anyone get an update in TYD that their car left the port?
I thought my car was supposed to be on that ship but no update from TYD. TYD is killing me with its lack of updates.

TheSauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan S
Country flag
Car arrived in SD port 3/31…. Been sitting and I’ve been patient but this wait now that it is stateside is killing me!! TYD projects it will leave the port to head to dealer today, moment of truth if I will have a real delay or not

Go2mars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My SA confirmed that OTHER customers got on the Sunshine ACE but his system shows no updates for my car. TYD still does not update and says my car is still at the German port.

I don't understand, how this works. Other folks that got out of production and made it to the German port after my car, got on a ship that is headed this way and my car seemingly did not get on it.

Go2mars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
In Emden. They pile and leave all those cars on the outside for days and weeks. Can you guys spot yours?
Porsche Taycan April 2023 Deliveries 1680725692980

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB EQE SUV 350+, ‘23 Taycan RWD coming soon
Country flag
The Siem Confucious just pulled into JAX - presumably with my car on it. Well... it's been real, vesselfinder.com and fleetmon, and thanks for the memories... but I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with my time, now.
Sponsored