Are roof rails now standard with pano roof?

Beardo

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BluTack 4S CT
Country flag
While playing the endless game of rejigging of options on the configurator, seems that in the UK at least the pano roof now includes roof rails?

Feels like with the odd glitches the system is getting My2022 updates behind the scenes and this might be another one?

As it is now it’s still an extra £400 to change the rail colour which the same cost as adding the rails from before.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DrT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Yeah, I also opened my CT4 configuration that I have ordered and now there are suddenly roof rails on the car! I hope it is a glitch in the configurator, looks much better without rails.

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
Rails are not included with pan roof - just been discussing spec at dealer today. You can have either tin roof, pan roof, or pan roof and rails. Also rails cannot be retro fitted if you do not order them in advance.

Crick

First Name
Crick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volt, 2009 BMW X5D, 2021 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Rails are not included with pan roof - just been discussing spec at dealer today. You can have either tin roof, pan roof, or pan roof and rails. Also rails cannot be retro fitted if you do not order them in advance.
That's a bummer

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
I think that might be case for ROW, but for US (maybe NA), the rails are option and Pano roof is standard.

DrT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Now the configurator is back to normal again, no roof rails unless optioned.

Porsche Taycan Are roof rails now standard with pano roof? Screenshot_20210618-202332_Chrome
Sponsored