Are you going to or have you ordered a CT 4 or CT 4S?

Which Cross Turismo have or do you have plan on purchasing?

• Total voters

s5urf

First Name
stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT
Country flag
CT4. Heart said CT4S, head said that is a lot of extra money for the few seconds of extra joy I will get out of it over the life of the car. Now that I have have it I know that on UK roads - even the gorgeous twisty quiet ones on Anglesey where I live - the CT4 is much more than quick enough. If I was doing a lot of track day driving it would be different but I am not.

The only real reason for choosing S over base is that I suspect that percentage wise they will depreciate slower (and lease costs seem to bear this out). But in £ terms I think the base model will still depreciate less.
Sponsored

mateoosh

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S CT, MB C43
Country flag
Greetings from Poland !
CT4S ordered 28.04, estimated delivery date Q4.2022
Why Porsche ? I have always dreamed about Porsche, as a kid had posters in my room, etc. Why Taycan ? Because as a 46YO tech-freak I have never considered the 911 :)

jkoya

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Taycan CT4, 23 Mini Cooper SE on order
Country flag
I chose the CT4 because its more of a utility car for me. I'm allocating the cost difference between it and the higher trims, towards my planned 911 purchase next year.

Jay_Walking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90
Country flag
Greetings from Poland !
CT4S ordered 28.04, estimated delivery date Q4.2022
Why Porsche ? I have always dreamed about Porsche, as a kid had posters in my room, etc. Why Taycan ? Because as a 46YO tech-freak I have never considered the 911 :)
Wow, you seem to have done very well there!

I ordered mine 24 March 2022 - and estimated delivery is 'late March 2023'.

Maybe Poland has more allocation... or maybe lease orders (as mine is) are given a lower priority in the queues??

vatsav

First Name
Srivatsav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Tursimo 2022, Tesla Model X 2020
Country flag
CT 4S
Picked up a week ago.
I ordered 4S because I could only test drive base RWD sedan and 4S sedan and base RWD felt a little less powerful. On the other hand, 4S sedan felt a bit more powerful than what I'm looking for. My 4S CT however feels less powerful now but I think I didn't test it well because it's only been a week. The only thing changed since the test drive is I bought and drove used Tesla Model X for 9 months.

mateoosh

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S CT, MB C43
Country flag
Wow, you seem to have done very well there!

I ordered mine 24 March 2022 - and estimated delivery is 'late March 2023'.

Maybe Poland has more allocation... or maybe lease orders (as mine is) are given a lower priority in the queues??
Well, mine is a lease order as well. Dealer "swears", that car will be delivered until end of the year. Well, we will see :)

gtr_skyline

First Name
Prashan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo (on order)
Country flag
Ordered a CT4 for my wife to replace her Range Rover Sport. Through my company car scheme (salary sacrafice in the UK). Company scheme at a cap on list price of £90k - couldn't get a 4S with the spec I wanted within this limit so went for the CT4 instead - got all my options...now dilemma is around colour - ordered Volcano Grey but quite like the special Red - may have to lose an option to add the colour..
Sponsored