Are you going to or have you ordered a CT 4 or CT 4S?

Which Cross Turismo have or do you have plan on purchasing?

• Total voters

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
In addition to answering the polling question please post reasons why.
Sponsored

norwbjorn

First Name
Bjørn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo (oct), Merc All-Terrain, BMW
Country flag
i am going for the base version, its more than fast enough for me. I just want a comfortable ride with the possibility for active driving. I was planning to swap my Merc All Terrain for a new one, but the government gives me 95 000 USD in subsidies because its electric. Yes you read the rignt. No VAT = 260 000 NOK and NO Import tax 518 000 NOK, so a government handout of 780 000 NOK, They belive a 2,2 ton new car is eco friendly :)

OP
OP

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
i am going for the base version, its more than fast enough for me. I just want a comfortable ride with the possibility for active driving. I was planning to swap my Merc All Terrain for a new one, but the government gives me 95 000 USD in subsidies because its electric. Yes you read the rignt. No VAT = 260 000 NOK and NO Import tax 518 000 NOK, so a government handout of 780 000 NOK, They belive a 2,2 ton new car is eco friendly :)
Have you driven one and do you know what the actual 0 to 60mph (or 0 to 100km/h) is for the car? Porsche tends to under quote performance stats quite a bit. Would appreciate any insight as I make my final decision.

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Have you driven one and do you know what the actual 0 to 60mph (or 0 to 100km/h) is for the car? Porsche tends to under quote performance stats quite a bit. Would appreciate any insight as I make my final decision.
Exactly 0-60mph at quoted 4.8s is quick for an everyday driver. Then you have more cash to spend on any of the options you prefer or save your cash.

Reactions: B61
OP
OP

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
Exactly 0-60mph at quoted 4.8s is quick for an everyday driver. Then you have more cash to spend on any of the options you prefer or save your cash.
Yeah that’s the Porsche quoted number. I was wondering if you were able to find the actual measured. Pretty sure it’ll be around 4.3 or so knowing how much faster reviewers and testers measured the other taycan models compared to what Porsche quoted.

neilj007

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Macan, Renault Zoe
Country flag
Opted for the base CT model as, again, the performance is ample for me. Currently got a Cayenne E-hybrid which is the same 0-62 as the base Taycan, though the Taycan is stated as quicker once on the move

pmanson

First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S (on order)
Country flag
4s for me.

A couple of reasons - the extra performance and also that the dealer had a 4s allocation available

KK84

First Name
Karol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Taycan 4 Cross Turismo (on order)
Country flag
Ordered base version, it will be a daily driver, 5.1 0-100 (and in reality presumably slightly below 5) is more than enough for daily commute and relaxed highway driving at 140-150km/h. Previously the quickest car that I had was A45 AMG with 4.1-4.2 0-100 and apart from few times I was rarely using the full throttle from 0 (and never when driving with my wife and kid ;). Much more important for me is 80-120 data and here base CT has virtually the same result as base 911 (2.6 vs 2.7 if I recall correctly) which is more than enough.

So my preference was to have fully optioned base version with all handling goodies (PDCC, PTV+, real-wheel steering, sport chrono etc.) than less-specced 4S.

Also the base version had the earlier delivery date (estimated 9 July).

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Oh to have such a rich Sovereign Fund!

DrT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
I ordered the base CT4, because it will be my daily driver and I ordered one loaded with options (eg. nightvision, HUD, four wheel steering, panorama roof, red leather seats with ventilation/massage). The options make the car fun imo. Of course 4S or even Turbo would be nice, but this one is already quite extreme regarding the budget :) I will enjoy life and enjoy the CT4 with my loved one, I'm blessed to have this opportunity.

Daniel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I'm waiting for the 1 of july a Base CT 4 , loaded with 21 000 euros options .
CT 4 is faster than my Macan S , enough for me.
With sport chrono and the steering wheel control dial, you can easily call extra boost to overtake another car , if needed .
I don't want to pay 18 300 euros more, only for a different engine software setting.
Daniel

Last edited:

Mylam

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DB11V12.
Country flag
I’ve ordered a CT4S

I considers a non S, just not quick enough for a Porsche

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
I ordered the CT 4S because I wanted more power and performance but not willing to pay Turbo Trim money for that.

4S is the sweet spot between performance & price point ??
Sponsored