BeTay22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 BMW X5 while waiting for more high-power chargers
Country flag
In a message on another thread, I read that the Ski Bag option (3X1) includes the 40/20/40 back seat (without the 5th seat belt). Is that correct?
Sponsored

Arno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo S & Tesla Model-S 100D
Country flag
It only does the passenger mirror for parallel parking purposes to my knowledge.
A tip: I’ve stored both mirror in lower position on button nr 2 seating memory, so I quick and easy get full review of both my rear wheels when needed. After parking, I simply tick button nr 1 and mirror positions are back to normal view. Usually though, I‘m helped enough with the passenger side mirror lowering when backing up. Also, I’ve getting more and more fond of the 360-view, which is good help and I’m using a lot.

Last edited:

Gwaihir

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Launch limit?

maybe as our Porsche representative Luke, you can confirm, or dispel the latest inconvenience? ‘Is there a limit on the number of launches allowed (500 is being talked about) before a permanent limit is applied“. Obviously, we are expecting not to be limited . . . . . .

Last edited:

GaryT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S, Porsche Macan, Porsche 911 Turbo, Porsche 928S
Country flag
Hi Luke - I have had an ongoing problem adjusting the brightness of the Center Dash, PCM, and Center Console displays at night which I find too bright and distracting, particularly while driving on a dark road. I've set the brightness sliders to the minimum settings for all of the display areas, but the sliders do very little or nothing to adjust the brightness. Do you have any suggestions?

Gary T

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
Hi Luke - I have had an ongoing problem adjusting the brightness of the Center Dash, PCM, and Center Console displays at night which I find too bright and distracting, particularly while driving on a dark road. I've set the brightness sliders to the minimum settings for all of the display areas, but the sliders do very little or nothing to adjust the brightness. Do you have any suggestions?

Gary T
there is a master interior brightness which is not in the interior light menu (I have no idea why).this adjusts all the displays and actually has a wide range. The individual adjustments seem to be for “relative” brightness.

but the master adjust is in a menu that grays while moving, so unlike all other cars you CAN NOT dim or brighten master level while driving. This is an incredible oversight.

GaryT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
there is a master interior brightness which is not in the interior light menu (I have no idea why).this adjusts all the displays and actually has a wide range. The individual adjustments seem to be for “relative” brightness.

but the master adjust is in a menu that grays while moving, so unlike all other cars you CAN NOT dim or brighten master level while driving. This is an incredible oversight.
Thank you. I have not found master adjustment. How is it accessed? What is it called?

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Thank you. I have not found master adjustment. How is it accessed? What is it called?
Drive menu (2nd icon on the left of the main display) -> comfort tab -> brightness. I used this to dim the fairly bright overhead lights - then the ambient lighting dims with it so the ambient lighting zone percentages are relative to this "master brightness". I hadn't noticed if the display brightness was also controlled by this setting but that would make sense, also that the individual display brightness settings are also then relative to this master brightness.

GaryT

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks, I try it.

epirali

First Name
Edmund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS Etron GT, Jaguar I-Pace, BMW i8, ex Taycan TTS
Country flag
I have a 2020 and I don't see "brightness" when I go to the comfort setting under the drive menu. Please advise. I'd like to find the setting.
ITs not that one, its in “settings->vehicle->light and visibility->interior

Yup this is how bad it is, even when not grayed out you need multiple steps to get to it.

Shaking my head...

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I found it. , "Vehicle settings, Light and visibility, interior lighting, brightness."

NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Sorry folks - I was going from memory but I'm glad people described it in correct detail.