Advertisement

#AskPorsche || Part 04 - Hydrogen power, autopilot, lithium mining and transportation in the Taycan Porsche and other episodes

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt EV, Taycan 4S (Crusing, Nov PECLA)
Country flag
Although I certainly look forward to driving the car myself on twisty roads, I do look forward to using InnoDrive on freeways that can be monotonous. Towards that I was refreshing my scans for info on the feature and ran into the Ask Porsche videos which I had watched ages back but I think I did not see all of it.

#AskPorsche || Part 04 - Hydrogen power, autopilot, lithium mining and transportation in the Taycan
Porsche

OP
ron_b

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Other episodes of Ask Porsche #AskPorsche

#AskPorsche || Part 01 - The name Turbo, sound and costs of the Taycan and further electrification

#AskPorsche || Part 02 - Performance in winter, acceleration, road trips and the idea of the Taycan

#AskPorsche || Part 03 - Design challenges, charging conditions and Taycan battery

OP
ron_b

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
One more video on InnoDrive, it's for the Panamera from 2016, but I thought it was quite entertaining. It's a good thing the Taycan is also a four seater so that you can fit the three additional people in when you engage InnoDrive. I really don't know how Porsche squeezed it into a 911 992 ;) .

The new Panamera with Porsche InnoDrive – Experience built in
Winner Group Ukraine

Advertisement

Advertisement