Mattyh

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
540i
Country flag
Is this the normal black or metallic black? It looks really nice, telling me to change my order from white to black! I just hate seeing every little mark on black

OP
OP
Chris H

Chris H

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bentley GT3R, BMWi3s, LR Discovery, Pershing 52
Country flag
It was non metallic black.

wifey just didn’t like it, too big to park in her usual places, lots of little things that built up and she decided it wasn’t her type of car, we don’t need a big four door car but she thought it would be a good idea at the time.

The reversing camera is useless, the tech is far too complicated, when the wrong phone connects to the car…….try changing to another phone 🙈

One thing I found a pain and I’ve not seen it mentioned on here, the B pillar is quite a bit forward of the seat, makes getting in/out difficult and the doors have to be fully open.

Outstanding ride and handling for a big heavy car but after a spirited run I got out thinking would I have had more fun in a M5 or E63 at much less cost.

if you have a use for a Taycan I see it as a great car, we just didn’t need one.

Mattyh

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
540i
Country flag
This is metallic black with Sports Carbon Package

FE7AE9AE-66C9-4BA6-BC99-59EA70316547.jpeg
Aah ok I thought it was the ops car. Hard to tell the difference. Could you post some more pics of yours please? I’m seriously considering black now!