LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
Attention @wemct , @atlaturne , @al092193 , @bill winfield , @rquinton and all other Taycan owners in the vicinity of Atlanta, GA:

Please join me for a casual Taycan Happy Hour at Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter on Thursday, October 8th starting at 6:30pm. Sage is located in Park Place Center at 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., Atlanta, GA 30346. It is across Ashford Dunwoody Road from Perimeter Mall with ample parking. Sage is following recommended safety and social distance protocols, and if the weather allows we will be seated on their patio. For more information about Sage click here for their website.

This will be a casual get together where we can share our Taycan experiences and get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, so feel free to invite others along to join, and if you're reading this and considering purchasing a Taycan this will be a great way to see some cars in person and chat with a few owners too.

In order to get a good headcount for the restaurant please RSVP by commenting below and let me know how many people to expect. Even if you don't RSVP though I'm sure we can make it work. Just show up!

I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Taycan owners!

Brent
Sponsored

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Attention @wemct , @atlaturne , @al092193 , @bill winfield , @rquinton and all other Taycan owners in the vicinity of Atlanta, GA:

Please join me for a casual Taycan Happy Hour at Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter on Thursday, October 8th starting at 6:30pm. Sage is located in Park Place Center at 4505 Ashford Dunwoody Rd., Atlanta, GA 30346. It is across Ashford Dunwoody Road from Perimeter Mall with ample parking. Sage is following recommended safety and social distance protocols, and if the weather allows we will be seated on their patio. For more information about Sage click here for their website.

This will be a casual get together where we can share our Taycan experiences and get to know each other. Everyone is welcome, so feel free to invite others along to join, and if you're reading this and considering purchasing a Taycan this will be a great way to see some cars in person and chat with a few owners too.

In order to get a good headcount for the restaurant please RSVP by commenting below and let me know how many people to expect. Even if you don't RSVP though I'm sure we can make it work. Just show up!

Brent
Thanks for organizing the get together. I'll let you know if I can make it closer to the date. I'm trying to schedule the movers so I'm not sure if I'll be in CT or GA that week.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Brent, I'm in the process of shuffling some things around. Count me IN for Oct 8th. I look forward to meeting you and the others in person.

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag

Brent
Brent,

Count me in for one as I can't wait to see you guys to pick your brains as my lock is 10/12.

atlaturne

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus ISC and Taycan on order
Country flag

Brent
Thanks Brent
I will know a little closer to event.
Thanks for organizing.
Atlaturne George

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag

Brent
Brent,

Just wondering if we are still on for the group to meet on Thursday? Thanks!

OP
OP
LonePalmBJ

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Brent,

Just wondering if we are still on for the group to meet on Thursday? Thanks!

Yes! I was just about to post a reminder.
@wemct , @atlaturne , @al092193 , @rquinton I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Taycan Happy Hour
Sage Woodfire Tavern Perimeter
Thursday, October 8th starting at 6:30pm

The reservation is under "Taycan"

Other Taycan owners or enthusiasts are welcome to join. Please RSVP to this thread and let us know to expect you.

Brent

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Taycan Happy Hour

Other Taycan owners or enthusiasts are welcome to join. Please RSVP to this thread and let us know to expect you.

Brent
Yes I will be there on Thursday. I am about to board a flight back to ATL.

atlaturne

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Taycan Happy Hour

Brent
Brent
I’m planning on making the Taycan get together.
Atlaturne from Johns Creek

al092193

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, BMW 335is
Country flag

Brent
Hi Brend,

I am sorry to let you know that I won't be able to attend tomorrow's gathering. Hope we can catch up later.

Alex.

OP
OP
LonePalmBJ

LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Brend,

I am sorry to let you know that I won't be able to attend tomorrow's gathering. Hope we can catch up later.

Alex.
We'll miss you. I'm sure there will be another!

atlaturne

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey Brent
I was planning to come and looked forward.
I got a stomach “bug” and did not get better even after Pepto Bismol.
So sorry I will miss.
I would hope we could meet for lunch or get together soon.
Thanks for your planning.
George R- atlaturne

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Brent thanks so much for overseeing the get together.
Here is the video I told you about.

Feel free to reach out to me directly at [email protected] as I look forward to sharing with you and Bill the 2021 Taycan when it gets delivered in January 2021.
Sponsored