LonePalmBJ

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S Gentian Blue Metallic, Black/Chalk,
Country flag
Thank you @wemct and @rquinton for joining me for what will be the first of hopefully several Taycan Happy Hours as our Atlanta-area ranks grow! It was great meeting you both. I enjoyed our conversation. @atlaturne , you were missed!

I didn't think to take a 'group' photo, but I did capture @wemct's arrival next to mine:

Porsche Taycan Atlanta Area Taycan Happy Hour - Thursday, October 8th, 2020 20201008_181700
Sponsored

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Thank you @wemct and @rquinton for joining me for what will be the first of hopefully several Taycan Happy Hours as our Atlanta-area ranks grow! It was great meeting you both. I enjoyed our conversation. @atlaturne , you were missed!

I didn't think to take a 'group' photo, but I did capture @wemct's arrival next to mine:

20201008_181700.jpg
Properly socially distanced Taycans. It was great to put some faces to names.

atlaturne

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus ISC and Taycan on order
Country flag

Brent-is yours the Gentian Blue?
My twin.
Atlaturne
20201008_181700.jpg

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
Bill, I just can’t change mine to Mamba so we have two blue and two green. Long live carmine red.

NoRPM22

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Volcano Grey
Country flag
Some of the recent Taycan owners are planning a Happy Hour and Dinner at the Porsche Experience Center on March 19th. Posting this here if anyone wants to join in. Please direct message me. The plan is to get to the center in the afternoon, spend the afternoon at the center and have dinner at their 356 restaurant at 6pm.
Sponsored