Auto recuperation mode requires ACC?

PTaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s, RRS SC, S2000, Integra Type-R
Country flag
Hi,
I ordered my Taycan 4s, April build. Super excited. Trying to finalize my configuration.

Does anyone know if adaptive cruise control (acc) is required for the “auto recuperation” mode (auto regen) to work?

14-way or sport 18-way seats?

thanks!
Patrick
Sponsored

fantasma

First Name
Sven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M550i, Porsche Cayman GT4, Porsche 991 Carrera 4 GTS Mk II
Country flag
Hi,
I ordered my Taycan 4s, April build. Super excited. Trying to finalize my configuration.

Does anyone know if adaptive cruise control (acc) is required for the “auto recuperation” mode (auto regen) to work?

thanks!
Patrick
I have tried both 14-way and adaptive 18-way seats. The 18-way seats provide more lateral support which is important for me.

Sven

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Hello,

I have the 18 way seat. It is certainly very good and recommendable. I would not want to risk to have a seat that might be irritating. So I would only go for the 14 way seat after having tried it out.

Cheers,
Henrik

Fitzban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hi,

thanks!
Patrick
Looking at the Porsche Good to Know app, you can manually set the recuperation to "auto" through the menus, without needing to have ACC active.
Porsche Taycan Auto recuperation mode requires ACC? Screenshot_20200218-092619_Porsche_Good_to_know[1]
Sponsored