Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts!

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Update, 1/29/24:

If you want a Macan EV allocation...or to get on a Taycan refresh list...please PM me! I have a great contact at a Porsche store who's able to help. He's assisted many people on here order vehicles. He sold at MSRP while most other stores were charging over MSRP in 2021-22.

Update, 1/7/23:

I had some extra time today, so I created a relatively simple spreadsheet to list the available Taycans I mention on this thread. It's in my signature and linked here.

As mentioned in my 200th post, I'm hoping more Taycan allocations flow through to my SA soon. The best way to secure something is with an order demand placed now, with no deposit required until there's an actual allocation available. A lucky friend on here just received his GTS ST allocation after placing an order demand months back and patiently waiting!

Original Post, 1/21/22:

Hi! While my account here is new, I'm a longtime lurker on the TaycanForum and have been quite active on Rennlist for a few years now. I wanted to post here for better exposure. Hope everyone is doing well! --

Every so often, my wonderful SA emails me builds to incoming cars he thinks I may be interested in or know people who would be interested. I can't share build sheets on this post, but if you're looking for a car and something mentioned below catches your eye, you're welcome to PM me. No skin in it for me. I would simply connect you with him. Just trying to help people get cars at sticker during this weird time.

These are at MSRP. They're incoming but locked configurations. I honestly think they're all great builds with Premium Pack and other creature comforts.

GTS Sedan (Dolomite/Slate Grey Leather - $151k)
GTS Sedan (Dolomite/Black Leather - $151k)
GTS Sedan (Carrara White/Slate Grey Leather - $151k)
4S Sedan (Chalk/Bordeaux - Performance Battery - $135k)
4S Sedan (Black/Bordeaux - Performance Battery - $132k)
Turbo Sedan (Ice Grey/ Black/Chalk Leather - $178k)
This should sell fast: Cross Turismo 4 (Ice Grey/Standard Interior in Black - $115k)

Dealer is on the east coast, and you'd have to ship/pick up. ETA is May. For those who don't want to pay a ridiculous ADM and want a nicely configured incoming car, these are great options. Thank you for your consideration!
Sponsored

Last edited:

rcsting

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
Hi! While my account here is new, I'm a longtime lurker on the TaycanForum and have been quite active on Rennlist for a few years now. I've created this same thread on RL, but thought I'd post this here as well for better exposure. Hope everyone is doing well! --

Every so often, my wonderful SA emails me builds to incoming cars he thinks I may be interested in or know people who would be interested. I can't share build sheets on this post, but if you're looking for a car and something mentioned below catches your eye, you're welcome to PM me (I just created the account, so I'm not sure if PMing is possible...please advise if you have any issues). No skin in it for me. I would simply connect you with him. Just trying to help people get cars at sticker during this weird time.

These are at MSRP. They're incoming but locked configurations. I honestly think they're all great builds...not too overinflated. They all have Premium Pack and other creature comforts.

This should sell fast: Cross Turismo 4 (Ice Grey/Standard Interior in Black - $115k)

Dealer is on the east coast, and you'd have to ship/pick up in person. They’re all ~4 months out from landing. For those who don't want to pay a ridiculous ADM and want a nicely configured incoming car, these are honestly great options. Thank you for your consideration!
Welcome ssim !

Thanks for the assistance on my Taycan order, its actually scheduled for production today.

rcsting

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Off topic, but I'm utterly fascinated how U.S. car dealerships have created, and are now trapped in, a vicious circle of achromatic cars. They tell customers that they must specify a colorless car or else it won't have maximum resale value, and then tell trade-in customers that their car that is not colorless won't have maximum resale value. Since 95% of U.S. car purchases are from dealer inventory, it's increasingly difficult to distinguish the real world from a somber black and white movie. So depressing and mediocre, yet entirely avoidable if people didn't timidly group-think.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Some of the incoming Taycans have sold....However, he has a couple of changeable Taycan Base (sedan) allocations with March production at MSRP. This is great news! East coast preferred (though you can be anywhere), and PEC LA/ATL delivery is possible. PM me if interested, I'd connect, nothing in it for me.

Last edited:

Bigben

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover L405 4.4L SDV8, VW T-ROC R, Yamaha FZ8
Country flag
Interesting to note that he has so many sedans and almost 0 CT. Feels like the interest for the slightly more practical shape is real!

Also interesting to read that some US dealers resort to proactive selling and default spec’ing to flog their allocations while in the UK people wait for about a year for their cars to be made ?

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
With the addition of ST to all trims....CT may be produced in even smaller numbers. This SA also has a couple of Taycan Base on the lot, but it seems the majority of people prefer to order anyways. I was surprised to even hear he had Base sedan allocations left.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My SA just emailed a spec sheet to an available 2022 Taycan CT4 that's landed and on-the-lot. Gentian/Limestone Beige...$103k sticker. Being sold at MSRP...he's on the east coast. It is a bit of a lighter spec, but if you're looking for a lightly specced CT4, it's a good option. PM me if you're interested and would like to see the build. Nothing in it for me except goodwill :)

Last edited:

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Everyone! I was just notified of a few incoming Taycan Base sedans due to land in July...these are all being sold at MSRP, are locked, and are not eligible for PEC delivery. They're on the east coast.

Here are the two with Performance Battery Plus:

1) Gentian / Black / Premium Pack / 21" RS Spyders / other goodies (electric sound, rear 2+1, heated steering wheel, and more) -- ~$106k MSRP

2) Cherry / Standard Limestone / Premium Pack / 20" Turbo Aero / other goodies (electric sound, rear 2+1, heated steering wheel, and more) -- ~$106k MSRP

There are a few more cars too...they don't have Performance Battery Plus, but if you're trying to get something near/under $100k, they're good options. I'd be happy to share the full builds to any of these cars with anyone interested.

For any of these cars, you're welcome to PM me. There's nothing in it for me, and I'm not compensated in any way. If you'd like a Taycan, and can't find an allocation or don't want to wait for an order, these are great options, especially since they're at MSRP.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Quick update for those viewing this thread:

Taycan Base sedan allocation, incoming Taycan 4S, and all of the incoming Taycan GTS's I mentioned earlier this year are no longer available.

Some of the incoming Base sedans might be available (there were six originally), but I'd have to ask the SA. They're due to land in July, being sold at MSRP, are locked, and are not eligible for PEC delivery. They're on the east coast. MSRPs are all-around $100k.

For these cars, you're welcome to PM me to see build sheets. There's legitimately nothing in it for me except goodwill, and I'm not compensated in any way. If you'd like a Taycan, and can't find an allocation or don't want to wait for an order, these are great options. I'm 99.9% sure these cars landing in July will receive MY22 pricing, so it's another way to beat the steep MY23 price increase!

Porschefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera
Country flag
I wold love to see the build sheets if they are still available. Thanks.

Quick update for those viewing this thread:

Taycan Base sedan allocation, incoming Taycan 4S, and all of the incoming Taycan GTS's I mentioned earlier this year are no longer available.

Some of the incoming Base sedans might be available (there were six originally), but I'd have to ask the SA. They're due to land in July, being sold at MSRP, are locked, and are not eligible for PEC delivery. They're on the east coast. MSRPs are all-around $100k.

For these cars, you're welcome to PM me to see build sheets. There's legitimately nothing in it for me except goodwill, and I'm not compensated in any way. If you'd like a Taycan, and can't find an allocation or don't want to wait for an order, these are great options. I'm 99.9% sure these cars landing in July will receive MY22 pricing, so it's another way to beat the steep MY23 price increase!

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
edit: allocation sold

Please PM if you'd like to see the build sheets of the available incoming cars mentioned above!

Porsche Taycan Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts! smile

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles