Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts!

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Love the ‘offering’ at MSRP drivel. I can’t imagine paying sticker for a Taycan right now given how many are in stock at dealers, much less the hundreds of lightly used cars out there that are struggling to sell even at steep discounts. New Taycans should be going for 5-7% under sticker right now.
New Taycans are in somewhat short supply due to logistics issues, so dealers in some areas will not budge. However, it's a car sold through a dealer, so everything is negotiable. It's nice to know you're starting the negotiation at MSRP - the rest depends on number of interested parties, number of allocations in the country (assuming you're doing nationwide search), market conditions, timing, and of course your own negotiation skills.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Hello Everyone! Happy Wednesday :)

It's been a while since I've last posted on here, but I'm back with some great news. I have an SA who is offering discounts on some Taycans! Here's what's available:

Taycan RWD -- 5% Off (Order or Inventory)

Taycan GTS Sedan -- MSRP, but includes PSMP+2 (Order Only)

Taycan 4S Cross Turismo -- MSRP (Order Only)

There are no forced products or add-ons for these Taycans. You can pay cash, finance, or lease (though if you'll lease, they'll mark-up the money factor). Timing is different for each trim and allocation, so please PM for more information!

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If someone in interested in a new 2023 GTS Sport Turismo with a substantial discount (for a GTS ST), please PM! It is a very nice spec.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
Either Porsche is producing way more Taycan now, or the demand seems to have fallen off rather sharply. When I was looking for mine, there was next to no Taycans available at dealers, now they actually hold stock! My nearest dealer, the one at which I was on a waitlist for a year and half (before finding an allocation elsewhere), has 11 new Taycans for sale on the lot today, ready to drive away! I used to search Porsche finder every few days, using different zip codes once they started limiting the search to 500 mile radius, and up until I picked up mine, I found zero Taycan Turbo CT's available for sale. I did a quick search today, 12 of them show up. Apparently the most abundant in stock trims are sedans (base, 4S, GTS, Turbo S - all have 50+ showing).
Porsche Taycan Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts! 1693209419516

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Everyone -- If you are interested in a landed New 2023 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo, I was notified of a couple available with a nice discount :please:

Since they have two, there's some motivation. Otherwise, I haven't seen this type of a discount on anything that's not RWD.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Everyone!

Been a while since my last post on this thread, but it's nice to see the market is more buyer-friendly for Taycans at the moment:

For anyone looking to get into a Taycan -- My SA is doing $10k off inventory units and including enclosed nationwide shipping! Many different cars to choose from across the trims. Please PM if interested :)

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Everyone!

I'm sure the majority of you have seen my posts from back in the day. My thread has actually been one of the most viewed on this forum!

I'm posting in regards to Macan EV:

If you are in the U.S. and interested in working with an excellent dealership to secure a Macan EV 4 or Turbo allocation at MSRP, with no games, please PM me. This is a store that sold Taycans at MSRP throughout the frenzy of 2021-2022, when most stores in the country were selling over MSRP. They sell most sports cars at MSRP as well.

As I've mentioned before, my goal has always been to reward good stores with business to help the community...and as we move into a new chapter of Porsche EVs, I'd be happy to connect anyone interested with a store that will take good care of them!

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
As excited as we all are for the Taycan refresh (me included), I was sent some info from my SA regarding discounts on current inventory Taycans:

They're doing 10% off new 2024 Taycan in stock. And if you lease, you'd receive a $12.5k total rebate ($5k dealer contribution; $7.5k federal pass-through that anyone can receive on a lease). While the store is on the east coast, I'm sure they'd be open to shipping nationwide as well.

If someone is looking for a Taycan now and isn't in the mood to negotiate (aka prefers a deal and great SA handed to them), please PM me. The vehicles available include Base RWD, 4CT, 4S and GTS Sedan, and even one GTS Sport Turismo....

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
A 2025 Taycan 4S (refresh) allocation is available (can be Sedan or Cross Turismo). Indicating July delivery!

If interested in ordering, please PM me.
Sponsored