Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts!

npx

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
If any more GTS or 4S come your way (doubt it) please do post them here. Have a ST deposit in but who the fuck knows when that's going to build, at this point...
Sponsored

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Update for those following this thread:

I think it's safe to say that MY22 ordering is over (a few people on here and RL snagged the last few allocations with my SA...so congrats to them!).

The SA is now accepting order demands for MY2023. Base Sedan is easiest to get, probably followed by 4S then GTS; however, anything ST or CT is tough. Also, I've been told that PCNA may not distribute Taycan allocations for a while, because of production constraints, so be prepared for additional lead times across the board.

Some of the incoming MY22 Base cars I mentioned earlier are still available. Again -- they are locked (no longer configurable), being sold at MSRP, not eligible for PEC (you'll have to pick-up or ship -- dealer is on the east coast), and due to land in July-ish. A couple of people have PM'd me already, but if you'd be interested in a Taycan Base sedan...you're welcome to PM me to see the build sheets. There is nothing in it for me except goodwill! I'm not compensated in any way.

I've had some people ask me about securing one of these incoming Base Sedans and placing an order demand for something else. Given the MY23 price increase, and the relatively low MSRPs of these incoming MY22s (and the tax credit), I think it's a great idea...So just something to consider!

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Update for those following this thread:

I think it's safe to say that MY22 ordering is over (a few people on here and RL snagged the last few allocations with my SA...so congrats to them!).

The SA is now accepting order demands for MY2023. Base Sedan is easiest to get, probably followed by 4S then GTS; however, anything ST or CT is tough. Also, I've been told that PCNA may not distribute Taycan allocations for a while, because of production constraints, so be prepared for additional lead times across the board.

Some of the incoming MY22 Base cars I mentioned earlier are still available. Again -- they are locked (no longer configurable), being sold at MSRP, not eligible for PEC (you'll have to pick-up or ship -- dealer is on the east coast), and due to land in July-ish. A couple of people have PM'd me already, but if you'd be interested in a Taycan Base sedan...you're welcome to PM me to see the build sheets. There is nothing in it for me except goodwill! I'm not compensated in any way.

I've had some people ask me about securing one of these incoming Base Sedans and placing an order demand for something else. Given the MY23 price increase, and the relatively low MSRPs of these incoming MY22s (and the tax credit), I think it's a great idea...So just something to consider!
Thanks for the great info. This seems to be most consistent with what is going on in the market right now. Not surprised 2022 ordering is over, and 2023 allocations may be more limited. Also makes sense that sedans seem to be easier to get, and particularly RWDs (which is what I ordered). I know @soul.electrified ordered a CT around the similar time as me, but hasn't seen an updated production date return whereas I have. I was open to both a CT4 and RWD when I ordered at the end of Feb, but my dealer had let me know the CT would probably end up being an early 2023 delivery (and of course MY 2023), while he had an RWD allocation for the summer. This was pre-Ukraine as well

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
Thanks for the great info. This seems to be most consistent with what is going on in the market right now. Not surprised 2022 ordering is over, and 2023 allocations may be more limited. Also makes sense that sedans seem to be easier to get, and particularly RWDs (which is what I ordered). I know @soul.electrified ordered a CT around the similar time as me, but hasn't seen an updated production date return whereas I have. I was open to both a CT4 and RWD when I ordered at the end of Feb, but my dealer had let me know the CT would probably end up being an early 2023 delivery (and of course MY 2023), while he had an RWD allocation for the summer. This was pre-Ukraine as well
Exactly my experience when I ordered the RWD early April. My SA let me know that CT has a waitlist of 8 already at his dealership and will be way into 2023 for sure while RWD has open configurable allocation and that’s what I took.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Quick Update: Some of the incoming Base MY22s have sold...I believe some are still available. He's still accepting order demands for any Taycan (any Porsche really)...just need to be aware of extended lead times because of all the world crises.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
One Taycan Base Sedan has landed and is available at MSRP...Cherry/Beige with Premium Pack & Performance Battery (among a few other nice options). If you're interested and need a car now, please PM me!

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Incoming Volcano/Black Taycan Base Sedan available...due to arrive in July/Aug. Being sold at MSRP! It's a MY22, so you'd save a bit on pricing (I believe price hike was ~$5k for MY23). Premium Pack & other goodies (no performance battery)...MSRP just over $97k. PM to see full build!

If you're after a different trim, my SA is accepting order demands...Base Sedan is probably the easiest trim to get.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi Everyone! Just a quick update for those following this thread — My SA is basically sold out of all Taycan allocations & incoming units (the cars I previously mentioned). He’ll accept order demands for any trim, and any Macan/Cayenne/Panamera, at MSRP. PM me for more info and timelines. An order demand is the best way to get a car right now…that and some patience!

As many of you know, supply chain issues have significantly hurt Taycan production, so it’ll be more difficult to get a car/allocation for a while.

There is one available incoming Taycan Cross Turismo 4. ETA is July/August. It’s a really, really nice spec, but there’s a $5k ADM. It’s new, and you’ll be the first owner, so the ADM will be offset by the $7.5k tax credit (plus any applicable state credits).

If you’d like to see the build sheet, and you’re okay with that sort of ADM, please PM. As always, there’s nothing in it for me besides goodwill!

Last edited:

Asu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nothing
Country flag
Hi Everyone! Just a quick update for those following this thread — My SA is basically sold out of all Taycan allocations & incoming units (the cars I previously mentioned). He’ll accept order demands for any trim, and any Macan/Cayenne/Panamera, at MSRP. PM me for more info and timelines. An order demand is the best way to get a car right now…that and some patience!

As many of you know, supply chain issues have significantly hurt Taycan production, so it’ll be more difficult to get a car/allocation for a while.

There is one available incoming Taycan Cross Turismo 4. ETA is July/August. It’s a really, really nice spec, but there’s a $5k ADM. It’s new, and you’ll be the first owner, so the ADM will be offset by the $7.5k tax credit (plus any applicable state credits).

If you’d like to see the build sheet, and you’re okay with that sort of ADM, please PM. As always, there’s nothing in it for me besides goodwill!
Can you pm me the build sheet for ct4? Thanks

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
There’s also a 2022 Taycan Turbo Sedan available at $5k ADM…on the ground and ready to go!

Lastly, there’s an incoming 2023 Base Sedan available at MSRP…really nice spec (Mission E’s, PSCBs, Premium Pack, Variable Pano Roof, Performance Battery, & more!).

PM for build sheets! Or to place an order demand (keep in mind long waits for Taycan orders right now…you might want to secure something now and wait for an order).

Last edited:
OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm guessing everything sold?
The CT4 and a 2022 Base Sedan might be available. Order Demands at MSRP are still possible. Always welcome to PM me!

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
An update for the nice people watching this thread:

I think my SA is sold-out of incoming 2022 Taycans...a few became available, but at this point, it's probably best you prepare yourself for an order demand. PCNA has been tight with Taycan allocations because of production issues, but hopefully slots will start trickling out later this year (I'd estimate Q4). My SA does MSRP for Taycan order demands with no deposit required until there's an allocation, with Base Sedan probably being the easiest trim to get. You're always welcome to PM. As a reminder, I have no financial interest in any deal. I'm happy to help serve the community with my time.

(For those cross-shopping or curious about market conditions: Order demands for Cayenne/Macan/Panamera of all trims can be done at MSRP, including E-H, with no deposit until allocation...some incoming units may also be available, typically for the Base/Platinum Edition trims. 718s/992s still have some sort of ADM, such as $15k for a 992 GTS Cab, for example.

If you're shopping around for a Porsche and want to bounce deals/numbers with someone, you can PM me! I love seeing what dealers are offering.)

Reactions: npx

SoCal310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
An update for the nice people watching this thread:

I think my SA is sold-out of incoming 2022 Taycans...a few became available, but at this point, it's probably best you prepare yourself for an order demand. PCNA has been tight with Taycan allocations because of production issues, but hopefully slots will start trickling out later this year (I'd estimate Q4). My SA does MSRP for Taycan order demands with no deposit required until there's an allocation, with Base Sedan probably being the easiest trim to get. You're always welcome to PM. As a reminder, I have no financial interest in any deal. I'm happy to help serve the community with my time.

(For those cross-shopping or curious about market conditions: Order demands for Cayenne/Macan/Panamera of all trims can be done at MSRP, including E-H, with no deposit until allocation...some incoming units may also be available, typically for the Base/Platinum Edition trims. 718s/992s still have some sort of ADM, such as $15k for a 992 GTS Cab, for example.

If you're shopping around for a Porsche and want to bounce deals/numbers with someone, you can PM me! I love seeing what dealers are offering.)
PM sent. Please check. Thanks!
Sponsored