Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts!

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
If you flip, you can't claim the tax credit because you purchased the car with intent to resale.
I've never seen this condition in the current tax credit wording. I've claimed this tax credit multiple times on my taxes, the form always asked when the car was purchased/put in service, never if I still own it, was sold or when.
Sponsored

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Some people are grandfathered in if they had a deposit and signed agreement before the bill was signed. There are threads on here that mention it.
Also, any car delivered this year which would have been eligible under the old rules, even if purchased after the signing. From the government site :
Porsche Taycan Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts! 1663793497717

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
718 GT4 RS; Panamera 4S; Cayenne E-Hybrid
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Available Taycans @ Substantial Discounts! 1

I'm not a CPA...and you can probably claim it anyways because only you know your true intent when acquiring a vehicle...but I really don't want to debate the tax credit on this thread (because there are other threads on that).

lwc1001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Some people are grandfathered in if they had a deposit and signed agreement before the bill was signed. There are threads on here that mention it.

The main point of this thread isn't to really flip Taycans...more so to help buy them to enjoy at MSRP (or as close to MSRP as possible) :CWL:
Yes, definitely not to flip it to make a few extra buck. I'm looking to order one next week from my local dealership. MSRP plus tax but 12-15 month wait

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, definitely not to flip it to make a few extra buck. I'm looking to order one next week from my local dealership. MSRP plus tax but 12-15 month wait
If you want to place an order demand elsewhere as well, you're welcome to PM me. Would be at MSRP with no deposit required until he has an allocation.

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hello Everyone!

I was just told about an incoming 2022 Taycan RWD Sedan @ MSRP...it's a light build, in case someone's looking for something cheaper.

$97,xxx MSRP (avoids the 2023 price increase)

Volcano Grey/Black
Premium Pack
20" Rims
Electric Sound
Rear 2+1 / Heated Steering Wheel / few other nice options...

PM if interested!

The incoming 2023 Taycan RWD Sedan @ MSRP I mentioned earlier is also still available....that car is White/Slate and has Performance Battery Plus, among Pass Display, Power Charge Door, 21" RS Spyders, a few more nice options...$111,xxx MSRP.

If you'd like to place an order demand
(for any trim, though wait times vary) @ MSRP with no deposit required until allocation, you're welcome to PM! I'm happy to connect you with my SA :)

Last edited:

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
For those who live on the west coast but bought from an east coast dealer, how much did you pay for shipping cross country?

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
For those who live on the west coast but bought from an east coast dealer, how much did you pay for shipping cross country?
My own quick internet search say around $2,500 for covered shipping. The dealer I am buying from also said $2,500. What number did your dealer give you?

PS) note that you can also ship to PECLA for $600, if you’re willing to pick it up, though I was told this can delay the car delivery.

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
My own quick internet search say around $2,500 for covered shipping. The dealer I am buying from also said $2,500. What number did your dealer give you?

PS) note that you can also ship to PECLA for $600, if you’re willing to pick it up, though I was told this can delay the car delivery.
Haven't placed an order yet- just happened to see this thread and was considering. My local dealer charges $3k over sticker so it may not be worth it. Yes, Im also considering PECLA

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Haven't placed an order yet- just happened to see this thread and was considering. My local dealer charges $3k over sticker so it may not be worth it. Yes, Im also considering PECLA
Do they have an allocation (with commission number and a change freeze date) ready to sell to you, or just putting you on a waitlist?

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
What trim are you looking to get?

OP
OP
ssim

ssim

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't want to add salt to anyone's wound :), but if you're looking to get into a new Taycan RWD @ MSRP that's incoming and available...and it has Bose because the darn car is already built...you're welcome to PM!

I believe the 2022 and 2023 I mentioned earlier have not sold, though the 2023 might be pending.

I also know of a CPO CT4 and GTS ST, in case someone is looking for that body style. PM to see full specs. They're being sold at market value.

Last edited:

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
Do they have an allocation (with commission number and a change freeze date) ready to sell to you, or just putting you on a waitlist?
just a waitlist

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
just a waitlist
Then I think you're focusing on a problem which is not relevant right now, and may not be relevant ever ($3K ADM vs. $2.5K shipping ). The issue today is allocations. If you don't end up getting MY23, MY24 may go up in price more than the shipping cost of the MY23. Some Taycan waits are a year or longer long, some dealers have so many people they no longer take more names, or only take names of people within their city (not even from elsewhere in the same state). In other words, unless they are asking for non-refundable deposits, I'd get on both waitlists and take whichever gets you an allocation first.
Sponsored