Back seats 2+1

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I thought it may be useful for people to see the differences. Here is my 4S with 14 way seats, the upgraded leather and storage tray option.

IMG_0723.png

IMG_0726.png

IMG_0725.png

IMG_0724.png
How would you rate the Limestone Beige? I am torn between the LB and Atacama Beige. Not sure I want that much black in the seatbacks or the doors. Would love your opinion on your choice. What was the exterior color?

LivingWithPorsches

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Taycan 4S (July '20), ‘66 Porsche 912, ‘11 987 Spyder
Country flag
How would you rate the Limestone Beige? I am torn between the LB and Atacama Beige. Not sure I want that much black in the seatbacks or the doors. Would love your opinion on your choice. What was the exterior color?
I love the color. There actually is not much black inside the car. The seat backs are all limestone and the door panels only have the black trim across the top and a small stripe in the middle, the rest is limestone. The top dash is black leather. I had the seatbelts done in limestone as well. The exterior is black so it does blend nicely IMO.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
If you look at the configurator very carefully, you'll see the two seatbelt buckles in the center section of the 2+1 are 'moved out' about an inch each, which may make the two other back seats a bit less comfortable. It looks like your hips can make contact with the buckles in the 2+1, where there is about an inch of seat padding between the buckle and passenger in the 2 seater. That, plus the different look of the seats if you have 18 way in the front, could be a big difference for some people. I'd want to check it out first before ordering.

RRVV17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, GLS580
Country flag
I think the headrest comes off if you plan to carry three people in the back only once a year or so. Can't do much about the mismatched seats.
view my post #24 above. The head rest does not block any of the rear window view because it is already a limited view and small window as is.

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I thought it may be useful for people to see the differences. Here is my 4S with 14 way seats, the upgraded leather and storage tray option.

IMG_0723.png

IMG_0726.png

IMG_0725.png

IMG_0724.png
How is the stitching on the dashboard where the black meets the limestone? Do you like the 14 way? I was thinking of going 18 way as I didn't like the 14 in my 911.

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Love the interior pics but I can’t believe there are three pages of posts about the 2+1 seating! What happened to range, performance, handling etc.
At least it's not about charging or how some other car does door locking.

LivingWithPorsches

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How is the stitching on the dashboard where the black meets the limestone? Do you like the 14 way? I was thinking of going 18 way as I didn't like the 14 in my 911.
I can’t get the photo to rotate unfortunately. Anyway you’ll see the digital display breaks up the black dash from the center console.
14 way seats work great IMO. The main reason I upgraded was for the seat memory.
Porsche Taycan Back seats 2+1 CCF11264-C06F-4E45-8AAF-47264D0B4D3D

OP
OP
miglio

miglio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s - Cayenne Coupe Hybrid - Carrera S 992
Country flag
Love the interior pics but I can’t believe there are three pages of posts about the 2+1 seating! What happened to range, performance, handling etc.
you have reason but I think here there are many pages about because we are (also you) in the Back seats 2+1 thread

if you go in the handling, range, performance thread I think there are several pages about that (or I hope so)

Probably is one of the hardest choice in the configurator

Now after some ideas I have change mine and I think to go without... this thank you

RRVV17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, GLS580
Country flag
From my point of view.....this issue is not that critical to me as I already have my car but I offered my experience with the option in the spirit of helping out fellow Porsche/Taycan buyers who are undecided. I thought that's what this forum was about. Fortunately there are also plenty of threads on range, performance, etc

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you leave the accents the standard on the door/airvents, etc or did you change to the $650 dark silver? Hard to tell in the photo.

LivingWithPorsches

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Did you leave the accents the standard on the door/airvents, etc or did you change to the $650 dark silver? Hard to tell in the photo.
I left the vents standard. The contrast would have looked good though I think.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Actually, this is an important consideration for a number of folks here. Now, if there were three pages on the key fob color...:facepalm:

Sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Country flag
From my point of view.....this issue is not that critical to me as I already have my car but I offered my experience with the option in the spirit of helping out fellow Porsche/Taycan buyers who are undecided. I thought that's what this forum was about. Fortunately there are also plenty of threads on range, performance, etc
Unfortunately i've gone from "definite no" to "definite yes" and now to "NFI" mostly because of this thread :CWL:
Sponsored