Baltimore to Champion Porsche (Pompano Beach)

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Does anyone has an idea of how long would it take the delivery truck from Baltimore port to Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach ? In TYD app it says a week after arriving to Baltimore. Is this accurate?
Sponsored

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
TYD is a few days behind in my experience. Car arrived at my dealer in S. Florida and TYD still said en route to dealer.

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
TYD is a few days behind in my experience. Car arrived at my dealer in S. Florida and TYD still said en route to dealer.
Thanks for the feedback. I agree, TYD is not accurate. My sale person told me my car is at Jacksonville port having the PDI and TYD says it is at Baltimore port (Port processing). However, the vessel where my Tyacan came from Endem arrived to Baltimore last night and It is on his way to Jacksoville (SFL conductor).

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Why did your car get dropped in Baltimore and not Jacksonville?
I am not quite sure about that. My sales person told me the car entered this morning to have the PDI and he is assuming it is at Jacksonville, although in his screen it also says Baltimore. There is no way my car is at the Jacksonville port when the vessel has not arrive there yet. That is why I think it is indeed in Baltimore.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am not quite sure about that. My sales person told me the car entered this morning to have the PDI and he is assuming it is at Jacksonville, although in his screen it also says Baltimore. There is no way my car is at the Jacksonville port when the vessel has not arrive there yet. That is why I think it is indeed in Baltimore.
SFL Conductor is scheduled to arrive in Jax tomorrow at 21:00...

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
SFL Conductor is scheduled to arrive in Jax tomorrow at 21:00...
Exactly, I still think my Taycan is still on the vessel coming to Jax, however in the printout from my dealer and also in TYD the PDI at the port started today. ? very confusing.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Exactly, I still think my Taycan is still on the vessel coming to Jax, however in the printout from my dealer and also in TYD the PDI at the port started today. ? very confusing.
TYD is wrong!

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
TYD is wrong!
Morning!!! I just checked this morning and my TYD is saying my Taycan is in route to the dealer but It keeps saying that the port processing occurred in Baltimore even thought my Taycan is coming to Pompano Beach (Champion Porsche). I am curious to know if I will be able to see the Truck (red dot) moving towards the dealer on TYD website? SFL conductor, as you mentioned, arrived last night to JAX. At the end of the day I do not really care where the Taycan is coming from but just for curiosity.

SRQ661

First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Morning!!! I just checked this morning and my TYD is saying my Taycan is in route to the dealer but It keeps saying that the port processing occurred in Baltimore even thought my Taycan is coming to Pompano Beach (Champion Porsche). I am curious to know if I will be able to see the Truck (red dot) moving towards the dealer on TYD website? SFL conductor, as you mentioned, arrived last night to JAX. At the end of the day I do not really care where the Taycan is coming from but just for curiosity.
I saw this morning that our ship has arrived - after sitting offshore for a few hours. My TYD hasn't picked up on the arrival yet. I don't think there's any way that the truck can be tracked through TYD - but I've been wrong many times in my life!

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I saw this morning that our ship has arrived - after sitting offshore for a few hours. My TYD hasn't picked up on the arrival yet. I don't think there's any way that the truck can be tracked through TYD - but I've been wrong many times in my life!
Interesting!! This is my timeline since the SFL conductor enter port in Baltimore....

Porsche Taycan Baltimore to Champion Porsche (Pompano Beach) Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 10.20.37 AM

Porsche Taycan Baltimore to Champion Porsche (Pompano Beach) Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 10.20.14 AM

Porsche Taycan Baltimore to Champion Porsche (Pompano Beach) Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 10.20.06 AM

Porsche Taycan Baltimore to Champion Porsche (Pompano Beach) Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 10.19.52 AM

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
I knew the day my car was coming from the port to my dealer. It did not show the red dot moving. Mid day was still in the port and then late afternoon, TYD went from black mode to white mode, 0 miles to dealer, and said it was delivered to the dealer. Mine went from Jax to St Pete (3 hours or so).

OP
OP
TeslaHeart

TeslaHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I knew the day my car was coming from the port to my dealer. It did not show the red dot moving. Mid day was still in the port and then late afternoon, TYD went from black mode to white mode, 0 miles to dealer, and said it was delivered to the dealer. Mine went from Jax to St Pete (3 hours or so).
Thanks for your response. Based on TYD mine is on route to South Florida (Pompano Beach dealer) from Baltimore. Very weird since the ship after Baltimore came down to JAX. This is either a glitch in the system or my car was dropped by mistake in Baltimore.
Sponsored