Before I got my Taycan T I said I'd drive it maybe 20 miles a day...

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
But then I actually took ownership of and I literally can't stop driving it. I've never been in a vehicle when you're going 40 to punch the pedal, blink to then see 60 (yes my first EV)

I am in the field with my crews trying to get caught up on landscaping accounts. The state gave us the green light to work and it's been crazy, my old bones are feeling it. Head to toe sore yet with a smile on my face because I can't wait to get home each day, shower in 2 minutes and jump in the Taycan.

I take the long way to every errand I want to go on...haha. But I still have so much to learn about the vehicle and EV tech.

Worth every penny to me and all the years I sat on the list.
Excited for everyone that has one on the way.

Porsche Taycan Before I got my Taycan T I said I'd drive it maybe 20 miles a day... 20200424_211949

Porsche Taycan Before I got my Taycan T I said I'd drive it maybe 20 miles a day... IMG_0924

ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Congratulations @domin1720 Dolomite Silver is also my planned configuration with Bordeaux/Black interior. Looks like you probably have all black interior?

I am sure I will look for excuses to drive once I get delivery too. Have fun and please get us more pics, when you have time.

OP
OP

domin1720

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 macan gts
Country flag
Congratulations @domin1720 Dolomite Silver is also my planned configuration with Bordeaux/Black interior. Looks like you probably have all black interior?

I am sure I will look for excuses to drive once I get delivery too. Have fun and please get us more pics, when you have time.
Thanks. Appreciate it !!! Yes black interior for me. here are a few i posted already after getting windows tinted.

Porsche Taycan Before I got my Taycan T I said I'd drive it maybe 20 miles a day... IMG_0922

Porsche Taycan Before I got my Taycan T I said I'd drive it maybe 20 miles a day... IMG_0923

Porsche Taycan Before I got my Taycan T I said I'd drive it maybe 20 miles a day... IMG_0921