Bespoke Colour - What would you choose?

TAYC4S

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911C4S; Jag F-TypeR; Taycan4S; Turbo+992 (ordered)
Country flag
I’m actually seriously considering the standard white or black to then change it with PPS to GT metallic Silver
I really do not understand why GT Silver is not available. They have Dolomite which just has too much blue hue in it. I ended up with Ice Grey which I actually think is cool and I like it a lot now but, for me the best Porsche Colour representing the brand is simply GT Silver...

darth_maul_80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4 , Taycan GTS
Country flag
I really do not understand why GT Silver is not available. They have Dolomite which just has too much blue hue in it. I ended up with Ice Grey which I actually think is cool and I like it a lot now but, for me the best Porsche Colour representing the brand is simply GT Silver...

if i dont get GT silver i will probably end up with Ice grey as that also looks amazing.

it was actually your car that made me decide ice grey! i mean i still like mamba green, gentian blue and carmine red but your car sealed my colour choice from the existing list. Just now need to persuade wife that GT Silver is worth paying for as my PPS.

cowolter

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne
Country flag
Neptune Blue is favourite colour on the Taycan. That was surprising to me personally as I don't normally like blue cars. But it just looks really good on the Taycan. And I've seen it live at Frankfurt. Fabulous.

My planner

Last edited:

smoothound

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Turbo Acid Green PTS
Country flag
I had ordered Ultra Violet for my CT Turbo (pic below) - but changed my mind this week to something a little brighter... ;) - Still time to change again though.....

Porsche Taycan Bespoke Colour - What would you choose? ultraviolet-2018-porsche-911-gt3-looks-striking-in-belgium-122832-7.jpg-2 copy

Last edited:

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Yes but the price including the cost of the ensuing divorce if I bought another Taycan so soon would be pretty steep.
Simple: no divorce. :cool: I'm not married - it's overrated.

Brazz

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Panamera 4S EH, 2022 Cayenne
Country flag
I wanted Night Blue Metallic...

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
Racing Yellow.

Roppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S MY22
Country flag
Is there a wrap that is very similar to the GT silver?
Sponsored