bill winfield

First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Cayeene
Country flag
I just bought a new Macan at Porsche Atlanta Perimeter. They gave me the best pricing. I spoke directly with the New Car Manager Wyll Dickenson who made the transaction seamless. He gave me 10% off on any Macan or Cayenne they had in stock. They had lots of inventory and I found the perfect vehicle for me. My wife is now considering to trade her 2014 Cayenne in on a new one and they said they would give me the same deal on another in stock. If you need a great dealer and a great price you should really give them a call. I did inquire about Taycan and they were not as generous, only willing to give me 3% off. I think I might of been able to work them a little harder but, I settled in on the Cayenne. This was still a larger discount than I could find anywhere else. They did a fantastic job!!!!
Sponsored

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
I just bought a new Macan at Porsche Atlanta Perimeter. They gave me the best pricing. I spoke directly with the New Car Manager Wyll Dickenson who made the transaction seamless. He gave me 10% off on any Macan or Cayenne they had in stock. They had lots of inventory and I found the perfect vehicle for me. My wife is now considering to trade her 2014 Cayenne in on a new one and they said they would give me the same deal on another in stock. If you need a great dealer and a great price you should really give them a call. I did inquire about Taycan and they were not as generous, only willing to give me 3% off. I think I might of been able to work them a little harder but, I settled in on the Cayenne. This was still a larger discount than I could find anywhere else. They did a fantastic job!!!!
Was the 3% only because you bought the cayenne?

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
Why is this posted to a Taycan board?

...as your only post.

spam?
paid advertising?
You joined just to post this?

OP
OP

bill winfield

First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Cayeene
Country flag
Was the 3% only because you bought the cayenne?
I didn’t think to ask that question. I was under the impression they are wanting to get aggressive on just about everything that’s still in stock. Not sure about orders.

OP
OP

bill winfield

First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan, Cayeene
Country flag
Why is this posted to a Taycan board?

...as your only post.

spam?
paid advertising?
You joined just to post this?
I used the Macan Forum to shop, but never really participated in any of the discussions. I didn’t really have any other motivations to join other than paying forward everything I learned from reading the other discussions on the forums.

Is it ok that I posted here?

I certainly don’t mean to be a bother or step on anyone’s toes. I was under the impression the purpose of these forums was to find aggressive pricing.
Sponsored