Best discount for Innodrive EVER!

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
Bit of a clickbait title :D But my 3 months ran out, Porsche revoked the license (and switched my language to German while at it)
So I’m now doubting to either buy for 840€ or wait for a promotional discount. Depending on how steep that is.
So I guess my question is: What is the best Innodrive discount you’ve seen until now?
I can then make up my mind if it’s worth the wait for waiting on the next one.
if it’s only like a €100 I won’t bother and order now. As I actually miss it. ACC is not the same :(

the US valentine promo code did not work on the dutch store last month. (And one can’t switch countries as VIN and Porsche ID are linked to country)
Sponsored

Marmolata

First Name
RJS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I read about it but dont really understand what is supposed to do?

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
Bit of a clickbait title :D But my 3 months ran out, Porsche revoked the license (and switched my language to German while at it)
So I’m now doubting to either buy for 840€ or wait for a promotional discount. Depending on how steep that is.
So I guess my question is: What is the best Innodrive discount you’ve seen until now?
I can then make up my mind if it’s worth the wait for waiting on the next one.
if it’s only like a €100 I won’t bother and order now. As I actually miss it. ACC is not the same :(

the US valentine promo code did not work on the dutch store last month. (And one can’t switch countries as VIN and Porsche ID are linked to country)
SPRING15 which gives 15% off!

OP
OP
Raphie

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
Hope you saw this one
preview.png
No wasn’t visible on my store page. But I’ve mailed them to apply and credit. Let’s see.
it seems that if they know that you want this they hide it from your page (i.e. it being in your basket already or trial just ended)

Yusufsuleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS
Country flag
Haha, that title got my attention! Sorry to hear about the license issue. Waiting for a good Innodrive discount sounds smart. I've seen discounts vary, so it's hard to predict. By the way, if you're looking for deals, you might want to check out https://www.firstordercode.com/coupons/rona.ca/ for some cool offers. Hope you get a great deal on Innodrive soon!
Sponsored

Last edited: