Best interior leather colour for volcano grey CT?

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Any views? Slate grey spec'd so far.

As is the way, you rarely get to see many of the options on a Porsche beforehand!
Sponsored

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
I’ve gone slate grey with my gentian blue but haven’t seen or heard of too many volcano greys with it. Most seem to be black or very light.

How about the red - classic combo?

Must admit I would never have thought about slate grey but, why the hell not. If you like it, go for it. 👍

MarkSCville

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cross Turismo 4
Country flag
I have the Limestone Beige and really like it... Not too light but adds some contrast..

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Red works well with all the grey scale colours (...and Gentian and Frozen Blue and Mamba- maybe some others too).

nischalr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST, Audi Q4 E-tron
Country flag
Consider a 2-tone interior, it really breaks up the monotone. Black always works well as a monotone, but for some reason all the slate gray interiors I saw pictures of on google images for the taycan and a few in person at the local dealer look a little too drab to me. I would at least upgrade the trim on the doors to aluminum rhombus or wood to add some contrast in a slate gray interior or contrast stitching with or without deviated seat centers (expensive though!). This is just my personal opinion from somebody who has a chalk(crayon)/black interior on order.

mcdermottm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB EQE SUV 350+, ‘23 Taycan RWD coming soon
Country flag
Red or slate, if it were me. I have a similarly colored MB E300 now with something similar to truffle and it's a nice combo, too.

EvFamily

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, dodge Ram
Country flag
I have a volcano grey CT and I went with the chalk interior. Could not be happier, it’s my favorite part of the car. I think it compliments the grey so well bc the chalk is more grey than white or cream like I thought it would be.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
The answer is red.

Disclaimer: I probably would have said red regardless of your exterior color.
:CWL:I probably would have said anything but red, but that's just me, don't like red leather interiors except maybe on a red car. Blue is my second choice exterior color for a car btw, with red calipers but black leather with light blue stitching, maybe blue seat inserts. For a Taycan brakes though I would probably order PSCB and find an aftermarket solution to turn them red. Lucky for me white is my first choice, and I like white calipers for that. Also no need for deviated stitching as chalk/black work great for a white car. Saved me time and money. The only aftermarket cosmetic thing will be a monochrome front hood badge, to stay consistent with the stormtrooper theme.

OP
OP

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Thanks. I think black is now preferred...i have a four year old so might hold up better. Added ambient lighting though to give a lift to the inside at night.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
The vast majority of Taycans I see for sale have black interiors.
It has been the standard choice for sporty interiors for decades.
Many manufacturers -only- supply black on their sportier models.

Personally that lack of choice, and the boring ubiquity of black, lead me to look at anything but black myself!.

I went all over looking at cars with different interiors and the extremes were, for me, black making it like every sporty car sold in the world for the last 20+ years and the black/chalk beige (as it is called on the UK configurator) which is like the interior of an executive jet and looks much more airy, welcoming and big IMO plus it won’t get as hot when sun is on it.

It is also available in the standard partial leather trim, if you want to keep the price under control.

It goes with dark grey well IME and would be my choice :)

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I’ve seen in person truffle brown at the dealer.
There are a couple of photos & video :
https://www.avto.net/Ads/media.asp?ID=18040951

i love olea leather, and i don’t like black/dark cars, but in your case i’d vote for bordeaux red/black combo even if i think truffle looks great with volcano.

Raphie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s (21)
Country flag
Black full leather, dark grey stitching, great with carbon.

Fall7St8nd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks. I think black is now preferred...i have a four year old so might hold up better. Added ambient lighting though to give a lift to the inside at night.
Full leather black is what I selected, given longevity for wear, timeless (although a bit boring), and the practicality of having kids in the car. It took me awhile to move away from my first choice of black/chalk two-tone.
Sponsored