WalterG

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan4S
Country flag
My WeatherTech frunk liner came yesterday. Here it is installed. It fits pretty well and just drops right in. Note that it really only covers the bottom. That's a little hard to see in this image but the sides are about 1" high. This is just right for my purposes - I want to protect the bottom from spills etc while keeping as much usable space as possible. I use the frunk a lot since groceries, takeout, etc stay put during Porsche style driving :)
Porsche Taycan Best trunk liner mat for Taycan? 1608468524178

Last edited:

JC Mann

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayman S, Tesla Model S
Country flag
My WeatherTech frunk liner came yesterday. Here it is installed. It fits pretty well and just drops right in. Note that it really only covers the bottom. That's a little hard to see in this image but the sides are about 1" high. This is just right for my purposes - I want to protect the bottom from spills etc while keeping as much usable space as possible. I use the frunk a lot since groceries, takeout, etc stay put during Porsche style driving :)
1608468524178.png
That’s more what I expected from WeatherTech. I’ve been using WeatherTech in all my cars for over 10 years. I think the other example with wavey sides was victim of folding. I would think heating with blow dryer might make it pliable to straightening.

DenverDG

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2017 Tesla S 100D
Country flag
I bought the trunk liner (cargo liner mat) from Suncoast in July 2020 because WeatherTech did not have theirs ready at that time. Cost $179.95 + $31 in shipping to Colorado. Fits well, no issues. Looks like WeatherTech has the same think available now for $129.95, or $169.95 with a bumper protector that you can unfold over the back bumper, which is a nice option. Have been very happy with the WeatherTech liners in all my cars.

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Here are pictures of my frunk mat from Weathertech and my Porsche OEM trunk mat from Suncoast (Weathertech trunk liner was not able at the time).

Porsche Taycan Best trunk liner mat for Taycan? 20201221_113337_resized

Porsche Taycan Best trunk liner mat for Taycan? 20201221_113523_resized

Sailmorc

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 911 Turbo, 2018 Audi Q7, 2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Is there anyone here in the Twin Cities with a Taycan? If so, I'm aware of a deal for you for a free trunk liner....maybe even a frunk liner too. I have one of theirs for a Macan, but need one for our Taycan.
Actually CanvasBack, maker of well-made trunk liners, needs a Taycan from which to pattern a liner. For the use of your Taycan, they will provide a free liner. If you let me know, I will tell you who to contact. CanvasBack is in Long Lake. Tks.

Last edited:

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Here are pictures of my frunk mat from Weathertech and my Porsche OEM trunk mat from Suncoast (Weathertech trunk liner was not able at the time).

20201221_113337_resized.jpg

20201221_113523_resized.jpg
Is thar the Porsche cargo net I can see? If so looks a bit cheap given they charge so much for it. The bmw cargo gets are much more sophisticated, mounted in a cassette....