ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
For the US orders. the brushed aluminum option is a $0 cost option for the 4S. The 4 is cost options, forgot the price.

-ThinkMac-

Very nice... more on the brushed aluminum sills as a no cost option. Don't think I saw that one when ordering mine a few weeks ago at my dealer. Is it a UK only option?
Sponsored

IanD

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991.2 Targa, 981 GT4, 997 C4S
Country flag
Congrats… looking at a similar spec myself. Is the stitching on the seats stanard?… looks a bit lighter compared to the black stitch on the normal leather, but maybe the light.
love the black aluminium cills… works well with the rest of the black look.

OP
OP
Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
Congrats… looking at a similar spec myself. Is the stitching on the seats stanard?… looks a bit lighter compared to the black stitch on the normal leather, but maybe the light.
love the black aluminium cills… works well with the rest of the black look.
the leather options is Olea so it is a dark charcoal rather than deep black, the stitching is also a dark charcoal, looks nice.

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
I’m pleased with them although the black 21” Cross Turismo wheels look even better in the flesh. I went 20” for ride comfort and range, I think these look the best of the 20” rims.
Does anyone have mileage (Range) numbers for their Cross Turismo with 20 inch Wheels?

OP
OP
Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
my consumption over 4,000 miles is 2.6mi/kW. I do drive it like I stole it, addicted to the acceleration. There are so many factors feeding into range, I am happy that the car is setup to be efficient as it can be on longer motorway trips, can get a little over 3mi/kW on these. Best range I've had is c. 270 miles. Hills are a bigger factor for consumption than I expected.....lots of hills here in Scoltland.

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Sounds like your driving style is the same as mine. The raw power and the speed are so addictive. The suspension is absolutely amazing ... I can't believe how well the Taycan handles. I'm sure you share the sentiment.

Keep us posted on your thoughts! Love the vehicle!

backslashed

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
It finally has arrived. Very impressed so far, super refined, the ride comfort with air suspension is excellent.

Some photos, fully blacked out spec apart from the 20” rims.

IMG_0755.jpeg

IMG_0753.jpeg

IMG_0750.jpeg

IMG_0759.jpeg

IMG_0761.jpeg

IMG_0764.jpeg

IMG_0766.jpeg
I'm curious about those tail lights with the dark "PORSCHE" logo. I've been pondering over them myself while designing my all black car. Do they have any effect? How does it light up at night? Would love to see some photos as I couldn't find any anywhere on the web.

ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
Porsche logo @ the back has no lighting element. Does not light up. Just a darker version of the existing clear logo. I think the background pattern is a little different vs the standard background pattern for standard logo.

-ThinkMac-

I'm curious about those tail lights with the dark "PORSCHE" logo. I've been pondering over them myself while designing my all black car. Do they have any effect? How does it light up at night? Would love to see some photos as I couldn't find any anywhere on the web.

OP
OP
Boss Hogg

Boss Hogg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S, 981 GT4
Country flag
Here are few photos, raining today as normal. I find the "P O R S C H E" too prominent in the standard version, it is much more subtle in the black version, you can only read it when up relatively close. The background is dark silver/back. Looks really great with the red light strip on.

Porsche Taycan Black Cross Turismo 4S collected tempImagePpJWnB
Porsche Taycan Black Cross Turismo 4S collected tempImageTzNry2
Porsche Taycan Black Cross Turismo 4S collected tempImageQnb6Ws
Porsche Taycan Black Cross Turismo 4S collected tempImagerWh0bY