PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hiking on the back roads of Kentucky, thank goodness for lift mode :)

IMG_1265.jpg
How did it fare on questionable roads in lift mode? I'm going to be doing a lot of that and hoping it doesn't cause too many problems.

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Hiking on the back roads of Kentucky, thank goodness for lift mode :)

IMG_1265.jpg
Have to say, stunning car but not sure on those alloys myself

Last edited:

yankees757

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Range Rover, AudiSQ5
Country flag
I had my 4S delivered today, coming off six years driving a Tesla Model S (3 years with a 85D and 3 with a 100D). I got it in Jet Black then had it wrapped with Dynomatt to give it a matte finish. After less than 10 miles driving I can say that there is no comparison to a Tesla. Sure, Tesla's main screen is nice, big map, and the integrated Slacker radio is great. But there is simply no comparison between driving a Tesla and a Taycan, none. I'll do a more thorough comparison in a few weeks after I get enough drive time. A few photos of the matte finish attached.

Oh, and for anyone in the South Florida area - give James Giniewicz at Champoin Porsche a shout - was awesome in the whole experience. I read a few others that posted about poor dealer experiences and I feel badly bc James was the best.

Porsche Taycan BLACK / JET BLACK Taycan Club Matte Black Taycan 4S
Porsche Taycan BLACK / JET BLACK Taycan Club Matte Black Taycan 4S 1
Porsche Taycan BLACK / JET BLACK Taycan Club Matte Black Taycan 4S 2

LivingWithPorsches

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘20 Taycan 4S (July '20), ‘66 Porsche 912, ‘11 987 Spyder
Country flag
Just like all of you, I've been on pins and needles waiting for my Taycan to arrive. I was so excited today to finally take delivery. Here is a photo and a little video. I still have a lot of discovery to do, but it's finally here!

Video of delivery

Porsche Taycan BLACK / JET BLACK Taycan Club IMG_4069.JPG

Porsche Taycan BLACK / JET BLACK Taycan Club 381A23EE-F0C6-421A-93C9-4C07D635D343

AxelC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just thought to revive this thread, send some pics of my 4S which, after some lucky coincidences, arrived with only 1700 kilometers in meter (demo car). Had to give a couple of BMWs as trade-off, but after these couple of weeks, no regrets. Absolutely love it!

Have been following this forum ”in stealth mode” since March, but now with the car in my yard, thought it was time to sign up and say hello!

Porsche Taycan BLACK / JET BLACK Taycan Club 2A7A8C6D-98FF-4EE2-B27F-2AA9334FB2C4

Porsche Taycan BLACK / JET BLACK Taycan Club 57FABCAA-4EAC-4983-8A96-81D4F2F3275E

Porsche Taycan BLACK / JET BLACK Taycan Club 50C20BDB-066F-4256-B42B-951BE19526A4