• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 20, 2024 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 20, 2024, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Black Porsche Taycan Mission E Wheels

toddle777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Purchased in early 2022 (tires and wheels). Wheels were originally black with the silver outer circle, I had them powdercoated full black (my summer tires were black/silver mission wheels and I wanted something different for winter). Tires and wheels have 1.5 winters on them. No curb rash. I have the exact mileage on a card with the tires, it’s around 5-6k total. The right front tire was replaced after the first half-winter of use as it developed a sidewall bulge. Wheels have TPMS, so it’s a bolt on and go. Tires are $2,200 from tire rack.

My 4S was totaled by a guy who t-boned me a few weeks ago (wearing summer wheels), replacing with an RS e-tron GT for a couple years, so considering selling these. If they don’t sell I’ll use them on the E-tron.

Open to selling just the wheels or the entire package. I could use the tires on the Audi winter setup I’m putting together.

Wheels and tires $6,000
Wheels only $5,000

Located in Northbrook IL (near Chicago). Will not arrange shipping, but you’re welcome to have Uship or another shipper pick them up. Can get better pics if anyone is interested. They’re sitting at my warehouse up on a shelf.

Porsche Taycan Black Porsche Taycan Mission E Wheels IMG_9815
Sponsored

yoursuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TAYCAN
Country flag
Purchased in early 2022 (tires and wheels). Wheels were originally black with the silver outer circle, I had them powdercoated full black (my summer tires were black/silver mission wheels and I wanted something different for winter). Tires and wheels have 1.5 winters on them. No curb rash. I have the exact mileage on a card with the tires, it’s around 5-6k total. The right front tire was replaced after the first half-winter of use as it developed a sidewall bulge. Wheels have TPMS, so it’s a bolt on and go. Tires are $2,200 from tire rack.

My 4S was totaled by a guy who t-boned me a few weeks ago (wearing summer wheels), replacing with an RS e-tron GT for a couple years, so considering selling these. If they don’t sell I’ll use them on the E-tron.

Open to selling just the wheels or the entire package. I could use the tires on the Audi winter setup I’m putting together.

Wheels and tires $6,000
Wheels only $5,000

Located in Northbrook IL (near Chicago). Will not arrange shipping, but you’re welcome to have Uship or another shipper pick them up. Can get better pics if anyone is interested. They’re sitting at my warehouse up on a shelf.

IMG_9815.jpeg
Hi, I live in buffalo grove area, can you PM me location? I can stop by to look at them and we can go from there is works out.

OP
OP

toddle777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
I used the snow tires on the Audi, so wheels are now available unmounted. I will ship at buyer’s expense. $3,750 plus shipping for the wheels, located in Northbrook IL. More pics and videos are available if interested

Porsche Taycan Black Porsche Taycan Mission E Wheels IMG_1377

OP
OP

toddle777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
$3,250 + shipping, let’s get these out my garage and onto a Taycan!

OP
OP

toddle777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Wheels are SOLD
Sponsored