papaken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
My wife and I have separate Porsche IDs and we use separate keys. The car does a good job to remember our personal settings and adjust accordingly when one of us enters, except for Bluetooth. When one of us enters the car, the seats, instrument cluster, etc will adjust to our settings, but the Bluetooth remains connected to the others phone, showing their phone contacts and playing their music. We can change it to the other phone manually, but shouldn’t the car remember this as part of our personal settings? Suggestions?
Sponsored

rquinton

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911, Porsche Taycan 4S (March 2021 arrival date PECATL), 2021 Porsche Cayenne GTS
Country flag
My wife and I have separate Porsche IDs and we use separate keys. The car does a good job to remember our personal settings and adjust accordingly when one of us enters, except for Bluetooth. When one of us enters the car, the seats, instrument cluster, etc will adjust to our settings, but the Bluetooth remains connected to the others phone, showing their phone contacts and playing their music. We can change it to the other phone manually, but shouldn’t the car remember this as part of our personal settings? Suggestions?
We have the same problem. My friend turns off his spouses phone just until they get started driving. You can use the device setting to have both phones listed as 1 and 2 for bluetooth but it does remember the last person for some stupid reason. If it makes you feel any better, we have a 2021 Cayenne GTS and it does the same thing. It is the PCM not the car.

Dave T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I vaguely remember having the same issue when I first tried to set up my wife’s phone. Can you not delete her Bluetooth profile on your key/login and your Bluetooth profile on her key/login? I think that’s what I did. Sorry, not near the car and can’t check.
Sponsored