HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Unless I haven't seen it, we need a setting to be able to turn off the touch aspects of all 3 (or 4 if you also have passenger display) displays to be able to wipe off all the fingerprints, smudges and dust. Porsche provides a microfiber cloth to wipe down, but no matter how light of a rub I try to give, it activates/changes settings. Anyone come up with a solution for how to do this that I may have missed?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
louv

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
Unless I haven't seen it, we need a setting to be able to turn off the touch aspects of all 3 (or 4 if you also have passenger display) displays to be able to wipe off all the fingerprints, smudges and dust. Porsche provides a microfiber cloth to wipe down, but no matter how light of a rub I try to give, it activates/changes settings. Anyone come up with a solution for how to do this that I may have missed?
Use a bigger, fluffier microfiber cloth.

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
@louv have you heard anything back from Porsche on any of the items On your list of problems, or your 12 v battery problems? Have you even had any acknowledgement about the issues?

OP
OP
louv

louv

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (sold), Mini Cooper SE, Mercedes Sprinter RV, BMW K1600GT
Country flag
@louv have you heard anything back from Porsche on any of the items On your list of problems, or your 12 v battery problems? Have you even had any acknowledgement about the issues?
Direct contact from Porsche? No.
Acknowledgment of the 12v issue? Yes, from both my Local Service Manager, and from ChargePoint Customer Service (they are working directly with Porsche to make sure there is no issue with their charging stations).

Drsbkk

First Name
Sohaib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan
Country flag
Hi there

i have a rare problem with my taycan. I have lost the option to change the speed limit in range mode. Its always on 90km/h and i am not able to change it in the settings. I have contacted local Porsche dealer and they say its a software bug, probably need to reinstall firmware.
Anyone else has the same problem?