- First Name
- Apr 5, 2020
- Reaction score
- The Netherlands
- Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Jaguar F-Type 3.0 v6 P380 Supercharged R-Dynamic
Hi, I am the proud owner of a Taycan Turbo S since last Wednesday . Besides the fact that the car is awesome to see & drive, I myself have a number of strange issues:
- The trunk sometimes opens spontaneously. Today this happened again when I and the key were not around at all. On surveillance video I see the trunk open spontaneously 20 minutes after my departure without blinking the hazard lights. These do blink if you open the trunk with the key. This is a big problem if there are valuables in the trunk, in case of rain etc. It also seems complicated from an insurance perspective.
- The spoiler also sometimes rises spontaneously while I am not in the car.
- It often fails to lock the car. The handles on all doors and the key fail. If I open and close the driverdoor again it will work.
- The trunk cannot (usually) be closed from the center console. Sometimes it works, but usually the button just does nothing at all. The button in the trunk works without problems.
- After closing the car, it has happened a few times that the driver screen remains on indefinetly. There is nothing on the screen, but when it's dark you see that the backlight is turned on. Turning the car on and off again will do the trick.