W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I stand corrected, I do believe that Emergency braking is standard in the US as well. From what I have been able to research, the standard system functions at lower city speeds and in traffic to assist in an urgent situation, but ACC enhances this ability to function while at high speeds because of the added radar sensor that allows monitoring of obstacles further ahead of you along with warnings of speed differentials with the cars in front of you from a further distance.
So it's an unnecessary expensive option IMHO.
Sponsored

Tooney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Hmm, another expensive unnecessary option IMHO - no point to it unless you drive from the back seat.
Base price of OP's starting build is $136,000. Is anything about any Taycan "inexpensive" and "necessary"?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Base price of OP's starting build is $136,000. Is anything about any Taycan "inexpensive" and "necessary"?
PSP - better value with RAS
Surround View
Panoramic roof
Bose
Electric folding mirrors
PTV+

I've not looked at the spec but would recommend the above if not already included.

VLC roof is grossly over priced and won't be noticeable if driving.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
but so cool 😎 😉 You just couldn’t say no😃

🥳
It's a very old idea and first appeared on the Maybach some years ago (last millennium).

Pay your money and make your choice but for the 3K premium over the standard panoramic roof there are much better toys to be added.