Build: Taycan Turbo S Sport Turismo

TaycanTurboS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have a car?!
Country flag
Hello all,

I have to lock in my build by the end of December and I’ve been spending countless hours on the configurator (like everyone else!). This is my current build.

I don’t plan on track driving the vehicle and will use it as my daily driver.

I would just like your comments or thoughts on my build specification.

I debated PDCC for a long time (and also the carbon sports body kit) but have left them off (for now…).

I had thought about having the rear seat entertainment for the kids but am very conscious of their impact on battery life (does anyone have any experience of this?).

Thank you all in advance!
Sponsored

Last edited:

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
I like nearly every cosmetic choice.

Only thing I can suggest adding is the Race-Tex B pillars to replace the standard plastic trim.

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
Great build and I’ve also gone for the Race-Tex B pillars as advised by WuffvonTrips.

Out of interest, is there a reason for going for the matt black model designation on the rear? Absolutely your call but I would have gone with the gloss as you’ve optioned the gloss rear wiper cover, doors handles etc.

Kev946

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan GTS ST, VW EOS, 71 & 72 VW Camper
Country flag
I like the Taycan Turbo S decals on the door but don't see this as an option. Is this standard on the Turbo S? It's not on my GTS build

KoSoVaR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Performance, M5 Comp
Country flag
I really hope the Turbo / Turbo S Sport Tourismo come to the US ! Love the build. Would add the Race Tex B Pillars as others suggested, but beautiful without!

NJ-Taycan

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Love the exterior and interior colors and also the choice for wheels. I would definitely add the PDCC. Have it one my Cross Turismo and it really flattens out the chassis when doing spirited driving. I would also consider ventilated front seats and while I’ve never had it before my Taycan, the Burmeister sound system is in incredible! The red seat belts would also be a nice touch inside of the cabin.

OP
OP

TaycanTurboS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have a car?!
Country flag
Love the exterior and interior colors and also the choice for wheels. I would definitely add the PDCC. Have it one my Cross Turismo and it really flattens out the chassis when doing spirited driving. I would also consider ventilated front seats and while I’ve never had it before my Taycan, the Burmeister sound system is in incredible! The red seat belts would also be a nice touch inside of the cabin.
Thank you!

Does PDCC make that much of a difference? It’s one I’m really conflicted about so any insights are really appreciated! The dealership said it’s only useful for the track. I had the experience day and they said to leave it alone and not spec it as I wouldn’t (👀) be driving like an F1 driver every time I get behind the wheel…

The red seatbelts are a good shout although on the configurator they don’t match the red leather. I’ll enquire about this with the dealer.

It’s always cold in the UK so I’m not sure how much use I’d get out of the vented seats haha.

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
The red seatbelts are a good shout although on the configurator they don’t match the red leather. I’ll enquire about this with the dealer.
I have them with the Black&Bordeaux leather- the sheen of their fabric makes them look different to the leather tone in some lights but not in others. Here are some photos from a used approved listing-
Porsche Taycan Build: Taycan Turbo S Sport Turismo Used-2020-Porsche-Taycan-Turbo (4)
Porsche Taycan Build: Taycan Turbo S Sport Turismo Used-2020-Porsche-Taycan-Turbo (3)
Porsche Taycan Build: Taycan Turbo S Sport Turismo Used-2020-Porsche-Taycan-Turbo (2)