Building A MY21 4S Any dealers inFlorida/Georgia that will discount?

SoWhatNowWhat

First Name
Carlanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Macan S
Country flag
My husband and I are looking to build a Tacyan 4S.
When I built my Macan S some very nice person on the Macan forum PMd me A Porsche contact that gave me an 8.75% discount.
I live in South Florida but actually used a dealer in Georgia to place the order and then took delivery at the Porsche delivery center in Atlanta and what a blast that was !
Ive heard that a lot of the dealers stick to MSRP on theTaycan , but thought it couldn’t hurt to post here in case someone has a good contact in the south east, preferably Florida or Georgia.
I contacted the Porsche salesman that I dealt with for my Macan but he has been promoted and when I asked him he said they’re going for MSRP only.
Sponsored

Ajes

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Highl. Hybrid, Civic HB, Taycan 4s order
Country flag
My husband and I are looking to build a Tacyan 4S.
When I built my Macan S some very nice person on the Macan forum PMd me A Porsche contact that gave me an 8.75% discount.
I live in South Florida but actually used a dealer in Georgia to place the order and then took delivery at the Porsche delivery center in Atlanta and what a blast that was !
Ive heard that a lot of the dealers stick to MSRP on theTaycan , but thought it couldn’t hurt to post here in case someone has a good contact in the south east, preferably Florida or Georgia.
I contacted the Porsche salesman that I dealt with for my Macan but he has been promoted and when I asked him he said they’re going for MSRP only.
@amelen has some connections that may be helpful. He has been very nice putting people in contact with some dealers he knows

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
@amelen has some connections that may be helpful. He has been very nice putting people in contact with some dealers he knows
Thank you for looping me in! @SoWhatNowWhat - PM me. Deals are very regional, but I can find you whoever is doing the best deal at the moment. Yes, many are sticking to MSRP, but I've been able to get decent discounts for at least a dozen people here in the last few months.

OP
OP
SoWhatNowWhat

SoWhatNowWhat

First Name
Carlanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Macan S
Country flag
Thank you for looping me in! @SoWhatNowWhat - PM me. Deals are very regional, but I can find you whoever is doing the best deal at the moment. Yes, many are sticking to MSRP, but I've been able to get decent discounts for at least a dozen people here in the last few months.
Thanks , I will

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - 2020
Country flag
Honestly just do the Atlanta delivery again and find someone anywhere in the country, that's what I'm doing.

OP
OP
SoWhatNowWhat

SoWhatNowWhat

First Name
Carlanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Macan S
Country flag
Honestly just do the Atlanta delivery again and find someone anywhere in the country, that's what I'm doing.
Yes ,I was quite tempted to do that because the Atlanta Porsche experience center is a blast !
but I did end up finding a dealer here in Florida literally less than 10 minutes from my house that was able to give me a great discount.
So that’s what I’m doing and having it delivered here.

6% off Plus I save the expense of flying up to Atlanta, the expense of the experience center delivery ( although that part is worth it), and one night hotel.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
I received a similar discount on my 2021.
as for the the porsche experience, I would recommend doing it, I flew up to atlanta on an 11AM flight, took an uber to the site, my appointment was at 2pm, and I flew home that evening on a 6:30 pm flight.

OP
OP
SoWhatNowWhat

SoWhatNowWhat

First Name
Carlanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Macan S
Country flag
I received a similar discount on my 2021.
as for the the porsche experience, I would recommend doing it, I flew up to atlanta on an 11AM flight, took an uber to the site, my appointment was at 2pm, and I flew home that evening on a 6:30 pm flight.
You’re right , well worth it. Did it with my Macan S and loved the experience. And in 2017 it was free.
so apparently you paid to transport it since you flew back home.

kort

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 taycan 4s
Country flag
You’re right , well worth it. Did it with my Macan S and loved the experience. And in 2017 it was free.
so apparently you paid to transport it since you flew back home.
no, I actually took delivery here where I live and the the experience on my own

OP
OP
SoWhatNowWhat

SoWhatNowWhat

First Name
Carlanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Macan S
Country flag
no, I actually took delivery here where I live and the the experience on my own
Now that’s a good idea ,
just going there for the experience and not delivery.
Sponsored