Ruthi

First Name
Ruthi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan. S x 2
Country flag
Damage to window seal, black window sills, door scratches, side mirror chip, interior leather door panel cut, interior fabric torn, kick panel scratched from glass, interior window parts, removal of seats for glass clearing, tinted windows, re-ceramic coating, and door handle.
I had an accident last year and the front windshield was broken and also held together in one piece, the front fender had a small dent and the glass roof was damaged but not broken, the front had some scratches and the bill was $60,000. The insurance would only allow a certified repair shop which was in San Diego. Calibur would of been far better choice.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EVie

EVie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
UPDATE! Finally got my car back today from the body shop after 5 weeks. I still have to wait for the leather door panel which has no estimated time of delivery. The damage ended up being $9400!! thank goodness I only had a $250 deductible.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ugh, I'm pretty sure I'll walk down to this scene sooner or later. My "secure" garage in a nice Seattle neighborhood has people breaking in & windows smashed daily. I try to make a show of there being nothing in my Taycan to steal, but it's only a matter of time until someone decides to take a closer look.

Glad you got it fixed but that's a shitty situation.

OP
OP
EVie

EVie

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Ugh, I'm pretty sure I'll walk down to this scene sooner or later. My "secure" garage in a nice Seattle neighborhood has people breaking in & windows smashed daily. I try to make a show of there being nothing in my Taycan to steal, but it's only a matter of time until someone decides to take a closer look.

Glad you got it fixed but that's a shitty situation.
So I'm in a similar situation. A community garage in a nice apartment. I never keep anything in my car. I had one iphone cable and thats all this guy stole! He just smashed my window hoping I'd have more in my center storage compartment. He couldn't reach the passenger compartment.
Sponsored