Business Lease Recommendations

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am looking at the new RWD version or the 4S for a business lease. I have currently contacted local Porsche dealer direct and also a gatewaytolease, both who have given me quotes. At the moment going direct to Porsche is more expensive.

Just wondering if anybody on here could recommend anyone else.
Sponsored

YanJagger

First Name
Yan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G70 2020 real photo tuning
Country flag
Getting quotes from both the local Porsche dealer and GatewaytoLease is a smart move.

Porsche-Guru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, BMW 535, Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am looking at the new RWD version or the 4S for a business lease. I have currently contacted local Porsche dealer direct and also a gatewaytolease, both who have given me quotes. At the moment going direct to Porsche is more expensive.

Just wondering if anybody on here could recommend anyone else.
I am assuming that you are looking to lease this via a Salary Sacrifice Scheme or are you just looking for a simple business lease?

Maybe worth also taking to Octopus Energy (if you want your business on a salary sacrifice scheme with octopus).

OP
OP

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I am assuming that you are looking to lease this via a Salary Sacrifice Scheme or are you just looking for a simple business lease?

Maybe worth also taking to Octopus Energy (if you want your business on a salary sacrifice scheme with octopus).
That message from me was 2.5 years ago. Yes was just standard business lease through ltd company.
Sponsored