Jaydoc

First Name
Judith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 Targa, Taycan on order
Country flag
What? Tell the dealer to pound sand, get your deposit back, and get exactly what you want. The car is awesome, by the way. No remorse here.
Agree, that’s exactly what I did
Sponsored

andix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991.1 S, Taycan Turbo (4/21), others
Country flag
Well, I just received a "Covid" Taycan and it's perfect and beautiful. Very happy.
But I wouldn't wait 4 months if I could get one immediately in your case.
You'll miss 4 months of sheer fun! Buy one if you can get one immediately.

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
Speaking of innodrive. Is there hardware differences between ordering from factory vs FoD later on? I thought I read on another thread that factory order has different hardware? Or is this info wrong? and you just need ACC to get Innodrive later as FoD? Thanks.

-ThinkMac-
Yeah there is apparently a hardware difference between factory spec innodrive and upgraded from ACC.

There are lots of posts on here saying people didn't get Innodrive or ACC because they just want to drive the car, but it's awesome in traffic and not pretending to be more than it is like the Tesla systems. I use innodrive all the time on the autoroute, it hugely decreases the mental load of boring driving. Then you get to the mountain roads, press the button and do all the fun stuff yourself. Win-win.

Fcassells

First Name
Fraser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
8 months into ownership and I’m missing my 911…C'est la vie, I’m looking forward to the mini 918 (911 hybrid ) 992.2 possibility .
Sponsored