whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
FCD4093C-D1C6-49CB-B675-53E41F1FA1AA.jpeg

It’d look like this.
Yep, agrees with my experience, except for my rear fender seems to be dirty in a different pattern than yours (your clean part is top front, mine top rear). Ignore the "clean" windows, I always wipe windows, mirrors, and lights when I stop while traveling.
Porsche Taycan Buyers of New Porsche Taycan Face Wait Times of 6 to 9 Months 1680244831602
Sponsored

Last edited:

chidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RRS, RR Evouque
Country flag
Paid for my deposit on 1st of April 2022 and this morning finally got a text from my sales advisor that I have been given an allocation for a June 2023 production (so not the 2024 model year). So expecting maybe August if all goes well before I get my hands on the Cross Turismo
I also ordered a CT4S in April last year (Porsche Tonbridge) and was told in Feb I had just missed a May build slot, so expecting June. I haven't heard anything yet though... Hoping that's because they haven't received their June allocations yet, but your news makes me wonder...

azraeil

First Name
Nazhri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
My SA did say however that it all depends on the HV Heater issue being resolved in a timely manner so the August estimate is still up in the air but the June production date is fixed

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
My SA did say however that it all depends on the HV Heater issue being resolved in a timely manner so the August estimate is still up in the air but the June production date is fixed
June production cars might get heaters before the new cars stored away somewhere awaiting them. I think this ended up being the case with the 12V battery shortage. It actually makes sense from the business point of view, results in less cancellations and less pissed of customers - the ones who have cars in storage are already pissed or cancelled. It's also cheaper to install the heater at the factory rather than retrofit at the port or dealer.
Sponsored