Can left up and down Taycan RWD performance ?

Taycano

First Name
TayTheCan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD Performance 2022
Country flag
Is it possible to left up and down taycan body to increase and decrease the tyers and body space? not sure how to explain it in words but here i try to explain it:
Porsche Taycan Can left up and down Taycan RWD performance ? taycan left up and down
?
Sponsored

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
With the air suspension option yes, with standard coil springs no.
Air suspension is not standard in the UK, I don't know about Sweden you will need to check.

Porsche-Guru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, BMW 535, Taycan 4S
Country flag
Is it possible to left up and down taycan body to increase and decrease the tyers and body space? not sure how to explain it in words but here i try to explain it:
taycan left up and down.jpg
?
If you ordered the Taycan RWD with Air Suspension Option, then you would have this feature.

This option is called Porsche Adaptive Air Suspension including (PASM) Porsche Active Suspension Management. The option code is 1BK

There will be a button on your instrument cluster as shown below.

Porsche Taycan Can left up and down Taycan RWD performance ? Screenshot

Please check the standard options for Sweden, as this option 1BK is not a standard specification on RWD models in some countries.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
With the (air suspension) option fitted on the RWD, you have 4 ride heights.

3 are optional and 1 (Lift) is temporary - selectable at low speed (<19mph) only.
Above 19mph, it reverts back to 'medium'

1. Lift
2. Medium
3. Lowered
4. Low

In Range Mode, the car will also automatically lower for increased efficiency.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
It is the same as this vid for the RWD, as long as its fitted with air suspension...

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Please check the standard options for Sweden, as this option 1BK is not a standard specification on RWD models in some countries.
To that end, I'd bet 1BK is not standard in any country. Usually the US gets most stuff packaged into models (we have dimming mirrors, convenience entry, etc. standard across all that UK doesn't), but Air suspension is not standard on RWD either

Porsche-Guru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
To that end, I'd bet 1BK is not standard in any country. Usually the US gets most stuff packaged into models (we have dimming mirrors, convenience entry, etc. standard across all that UK doesn't), but Air suspension is not standard on RWD either
You are probably right. We Brits end up paying for every tiny bit. I am just thankful that the floor mats are standard in the Taycan in the UK. 🤪

zzy45

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
You are probably right. We Brits end up paying for every tiny bit. I am just thankful that the floor mats are standard in the Taycan in the UK. 🤪
Don’t your dealership throw in the winter mat and trunk liner at extra charge without asking?

Mine did, although I need them anyway; but would be nice if they can gift them free of charge.:angel:

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
RWD in the US do not have air suspension standard. It is an option. Also, when you use the lift option, it remembers it via GPS and lifts the car for driveways, speed bumps etc (Smart Lift) if you save it.

The lift remains while in that GPS location. Personally, I wish it would set the car back down when you put it in Park or turn it off. My driveway requires the lift, but then the car sits lifted when parked in my driveway and no need to be.

Porsche-Guru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Don’t your dealership throw in the winter mat and trunk liner at extra charge without asking?

Mine did, although I need them anyway; but would be nice if they can gift them free of charge.:angel:
You must be kidding… We don’t get so lucky.

Jokes apart, Reality is, dealerships were a lot more accommodating earlier.
With the current shortage of all kinds of cars and super long lead times, some buyers are struggling to even get test drives.

Supply vs demand !

OP
OP

Taycano

First Name
TayTheCan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD Performance 2022
Country flag
If you ordered the Taycan RWD with Air Suspension Option, then you would have this feature.

This option is called Porsche Adaptive Air Suspension including (PASM) Porsche Active Suspension Management. The option code is 1BK

There will be a button on your instrument cluster as shown below.

Screenshot.png

whan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD, Ferrari 458, Lexus GX460
Country flag
Your current build will not let you adjust the car up and down. You need to add this:

Adaptiv luftfjädring inkl. Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM)

CarbonTax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan RWD
Country flag
You must be kidding… We don’t get so lucky.

Jokes apart, Reality is, dealerships were a lot more accommodating earlier.
With the current shortage of all kinds of cars and super long lead times, some buyers are struggling to even get test drives.

Supply vs demand !
Econ 101, no doubt.
I asked for and hoping that my OE side markers purchased from Suncoast will be a no charge/gratis install when my Taycan arrives in 50 days

Porsche-Guru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag